Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care who knew what and I'm not trawling back through the thread to see. I was just making a point and you are entitled to your own opinion about the sculpts, but it may not be the general view.

CHEERS!

i think it is the general view on here that the BW head sculpt atm is better than than the EB one, BW captured that expression beautifully, the EB white suit one the eyes looks to gaunt atm and well dont get me started on the black suit tony

Sounds good but mate, we already worked out that the white belt was movie accurate. He only wears the dark belt in a couple other scenes

yeah it took us a while but we finally got there with the white belt scene lol would love a bracelet for him tho and Darthmagnus socks are great mine looks awesome with them, if EB's ever comes out zzzzzzzz ill get some of there accessories

Definetly. I would like the sunny's, suitcase of yeyo, machine gun or 'little friend' and mayyybbee a stand.

i think it is the general view on here that the BW head sculpt atm is better than than the EB one, BW captured that expression beautifully, the EB white suit one the eyes looks to gaunt atm and well dont get me started on the black suit tony

Yeah, well, this changed from the promos and so might the EB ones. We'll see.

I really like this figure and am contemplating building one. That said I'd better get my 2 Bruce Lees done first!

CHEERS!

2u463qp.jpg

Nice TM bash there dude!:clap Very resourceful!:wink1:

Indeed!:hi5: I'll get it's black suit, machine gun & a suitcase of coke to have an alternative outfit for my BW TM! :wink1:

If the bodies are the same size I'll pick up an EB suit and goodies for sure. The TTL suit is fine for the moment, but going by the pics it doesn't stack up next to the EB suit.

Sounds good but mate, we already worked out that the white belt was movie accurate. He only wears the dark belt in a couple other scenes

Yup I did see that good bit of detective work! For me though, when I watch the film the color I notice most is definitely black/brown, in fact we're not even quite sure the white was not a continuity mistake, so I opted to go with dark in the end...

Really excited to get his socks as the last piece... Debating if I should paint the top rim of his glasses...

Yup I did see that good bit of detective work! For me though, when I watch the film the color I notice most is definitely black/brown, in fact we're not even quite sure the white was not a continuity mistake, so I opted to go with dark in the end...

Really excited to get his socks as the last piece... Debating if I should paint the top rim of his glasses...

what belt did you use ? and glasses ? i dont think the expression on the BW face would go with glasses tbh

^^ This guy has my question. I guess your right Raymond bout the belt colour but for me I am fine with him and would rather leave him in his original state (although I too am getting the socks). I love the scene where he wears the white belt. Its such classic Tony

BBTS just replied to my email saying they still don't know when they'll get him in. I'm just hoping they're getting the first production batch for their preorders and not having to wait for the second batch that Blitzway is reportedly producing in September.

Hey guys for the belt I think it came from the Art Figures Michael Corelone figure. Its hust a black belt but a little thinner which I thought looked more like the movie.

The glasses are bruce lee. i think it looks great expression and all. Why not? He can be mad, get all hot and still look cool ;)

See CeeemOr on page 230...

AWESOME RAY!I'm glad to hear that you finally picked up this figure!☺I would like to see your finished result when you're done bro!You seem to have a knack when it comes to customizing figures!I'm in the process of finishing up his bracelet which i made out of metal.How bout you what did you use?You can't go wrong in using the BL glasses they were made for Tony.PERFECT FIT!^_^

AWESOME RAY!I'm glad to hear that you finally picked up this figure!☺I would like to see your finished result when you're done bro!You seem to have a knack when it comes to customizing figures!I'm in the process of finishing up his bracelet which i made out of metal.How bout you what did you use?You can't go wrong in using the BL glasses they were made for Tony.PERFECT FIT!^_^

You're so right bud! Awesome tip, they fit like a dream and are the perfect style and cheap and redily available

Just waiting on Darth Magnus socks and I'm done! Then I promise to do lots of pics,

For the bracelet I got this necklace from a sideshow Buffy on TA sone time ago. I just opened the links and closed it again to get it to size, very nice fits in perfectly with his necklaces.

Also did the jacket mod! Removed all four snaps with an x acto knife and then sliced the inner lining, on the left side I put a magnet where the snap was on the edge and glued it on the inner side of the sliced lining and sealed the slice with glue. Then I did the same to the right but glued the magnet on the side deeper in so it closed in the right spot. I didn't do 4 magnets because i tried it at first two on one side where the snaps were and they would pull together on the same side bunching the jacket when it was open. Perfect solution, looks flawless opened or closrd! will post pics when I get my socks!

You're so right bud! Awesome tip, they fit like a dream and are the perfect style and cheap and redily available

Just waiting on Darth Magnus socks and I'm done! Then I promise to do lots of pics,

For the bracelet I got this necklace from a sideshow Buffy on TA sone time ago. I just opened the links and closed it again to get it to size, very nice fits in perfectly with his necklaces.

Also did the jacket mod! Removed all four snaps with an x acto knife and then sliced the inner lining, on the left side I put a magnet where the snap was on the edge and glued it on the inner side of the sliced lining and sealed the slice with glue. Then I did the same to the right but glued the magnet on the side deeper in so it closed in the right spot. I didn't do 4 magnets because i tried it at first two on one side where the snaps were and they would pull together on the same side bunching the jacket when it was open. Perfect solution, looks flawless opened or closrd! will post pics when I get my socks!
Yo Ray,was the jacket mod easy to do?I like the idea so much that i'm goin to have to do that mod myself as well.AWESOME TIP!THANX RAY!Can't wait to see the end result!^_^

I'll do my best to do a detailed description bud! It was a very easy mod actually! But i did make the mistake of trying to put 4 magnets instead of two the two on the same side snapped right together. My mistake won't need to he replicated by anyone else though when I post the pics... Lovin scarface great job blitzway... Great job!!

BBTS just replied to my email saying they still don't know when they'll get him in. I'm just hoping they're getting the first production batch for their preorders and not having to wait for the second batch that Blitzway is reportedly producing in September.

Reading this makes me feel better about going ahead and picking one up from the bay.

Im looking forward to the pics, in particular the jacket mod!

I'm inerested in seeing this as well.

Back