Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure teaser pic

GIve me a option for no chair, I don't need it. Just have him standing like he poster art.

go to ebay once this is out and buy it. Im sure theres that usual HK seller who parts it out.

So for the extra 70 bucks or so you will just forgo getting one of your favorite characters? Sheesh it's not like it's 400 dollars!

Not saying these aren't expensive but still...

:lol :lecture

Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure MORE PICS ADDED

New kid on the block Blitzway.
This looks like it's gonna be pretty impressive, the Scarface we have been waiting for.

Scarface_BW_001.jpg

Scarface_BW_002.jpg

A few more pics here, and more news should be available next week on price etc... and YES, we do get the CHAIR!

Scarface_BW_3-1.jpg

Scarface_BW_4.jpg

Scarface_BW_5.jpg

I'm really in two minds about this figure.
It is good and shows him in the poster stance and is at a point in the film where he has just turned from frank and is getting into bed with sosa.
PDVD_098.jpg

I will have to buy it,if I can find it cheap, but would have preferred a more gritty dirtier representation like the pics below.

PDVD_077.jpg

PDVD_105.jpg

PDVD_123.jpg

"A man who don't have his word is a cockaroach"

Let's cut to the chase. I mean, let's discuss the most important question raised by the appearance of this new company and this particular figure.

Are they gonna make a Michelle Pfeiffer "Elvira Hancock" figure, or what?

No kidding... its just gotten crazy with the cost of these things the last few years.

Yeah, but a lot of things have gotten more expensive over the last few years, at least with our toys are getting exponential leaps in quality. Can't say the same about the fuel I'm purchasing for my car. Or maybe it is, I don't know. :lol

We are our own worst enemy. The days of $50 figures is long gone. Funny people were expecting $150 HT quality at those $50 prices.

Even $50 could probably be scrutinized as overpriced. The reality is collectibles cost a lot of money and a rational viewpoint wouldn't see these things as making sense to cost what they do. It's our passion for the characters that really justifies the prices.

anyone have a release date on this figure? I'm just looking for parts so I'm wondering when I should start looking through evil bay for the suit.

Will wait to see what Enterbay bring to the table I guess. Personally want that iconic hawaian shirt look.

Yeah, but a lot of things have gotten more expensive over the last few years, at least with our toys are getting exponential leaps in quality. Can't say the same about the fuel I'm purchasing for my car. Or maybe it is, I don't know. :lol

I understand all that but for some reason it just seems strange that a 12" figure could cost $150+. Thats a lot of money when you think about it (at least its a lot to me.)

Last edited:

I would say the suit they've done or his black suit from "Say Hello" would be more iconic outfits than his Hawaiin shirt.

i hope they post some shots of the body. i'm really intrigued with this figure but the price is going to be a major factor. hope they dont go the enterbay route and start their figures off at $300 then slowly drop it to market value. i got the original GOD Bruce and he looks like crap compared to the newer figures and he's double the price. :(

It'd be nice if switching to a TT body were possible if this body isn't very good, I'd like a clear shot of the pistol hand to see if it's actually holding it ready to fire or if he's loosely holding it in a palm hand and you just can't see cuz of the shadowing in the photo.

What suit is Pacino wearing in the poster? Do we know? Is it this white and red suit? It's just i've always wondered since you can't make it out as it's just black and white.

Yes its the red/white one on the poster.

Its cool peeps like the fig, i just cant get over the overdone accent. "sayyy-hilllo-to-my-litttl=frend!!" its one of his worse performances. As bad as the blind officer who says "HAYOOOOOOOO" Just my opinion, no shooting please!:rotfl

Its cool peeps like the fig, i just cant get over the overdone accent. "sayyy-hilllo-to-my-litttl=frend!!" its one of his worse performances. As bad as the blind officer who says "HAYOOOOOOOO" Just my opinion, no shooting please!:rotfl

You've clearly never seen D! ck Van Dyke in his Chitty Bang Bang days or Keanu Reeves in Dracula...:monkey2

I think just about THE worst accent I have heard in a long time was Nic Cage in Captain Corellis Mandolin... but at least it meant I was laughing most of the way through what was meant to be a moving story!

Back