Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure teaser pic

Depends on how mass produced this is. If they make enough, it could come in around $150, but if it's a very small run, it'll be pricier. I'd pay $200 for it, I really want a good Scarface in my collection.

I do too but why would I pay $200+ for this when I paid $150 for a LOADED HT's Vito Corleone?

For me, it's not about what others come with and cost, it's what the figure means to me. I really like Pacino as Scarface, favorite movie of his and I really want a good Tony Montana figure. I have the Sideshow original without the snarling face and it's alright, but even with a repaint it can be improved on in the face, this new one looks perfect in the face and the chair is a great addition.

I'd love if this was the start of a Pacino line and we got a Carlto Brigante figure at some point, but one step at a time.

I suppose it comes down to how bad you want it. I want it very much but still want to see the final price.

Pacino is my favorite actor so yeah I would take anything if priced right. I guess we can all thank gay rap music for bringing Scarface back into the spotlight, if you will.

If they ever (whom ever) did a decent Frank Serpico, Sonny Wortzik and of course Carlito Brigante I would be in heaven. I will still dream that HT's will somehow do a Michael Corleone. :)

I was hoping that Kojun going to HT might mean sharing some of his Pacino love and making some things happen. At least this figure looks on par with today's 1/6 quality and won't look odd in a collection.

As far as Pacino figures, I'd like figures from Scarface, HEAT, Carlito's Way, and if a Donnie was made too and the prices on the lower side, I might get Donnie and Lefty from Donnie Brasco too.

As far as Pacino figures, I'd like figures from Scarface, HEAT, Carlito's Way, and if a Donnie was made too and the prices on the lower side, I might get Donnie and Lefty from Donnie Brasco too.

Well of course those too ............... just didn't want to sound greedy :lol

Pacino's made too many winners to narrow down effectively :exactly:

Same here. Without question I will own this figure. Now I need is a Table to go with it and throw some sugar on it for that Yayo effect :)

Someone has the Desk from the Shawshank Andy for sale, can't remember who it was though, tahts what I'm going to use.

Well, there are performances of his I like but don't feel the need to get figures of. I liked him in Any Given Sunday, Insomnia, 88 minutes, but I just like watching those. The few I named are the only ones where I'd enjoy having figures from. I might get a figure of him if someone ever made figures from ____ Tracy.

Someone has the Desk from the Shawshank Andy for sale, can't remember who it was though, tahts what I'm going to use.

I have this too but the colours/design aren't even close bro.

Well, there are performances of his I like but don't feel the need to get figures of. I liked him in Any Given Sunday, Insomnia, 88 minutes, but I just like watching those. The few I named are the only ones where I'd enjoy having figures from. I might get a figure of him if someone ever made figures from ____ Tracy.

____ Tracy was an excellent performance .............. i'd love to see figures from that movie too.

Pacino's had some horrid films but the bigger they are the harder they fall right? For a guy who's 5'7" he sure does produce a powerful performance.

Well, he's done some flops sure, but given the number of films he's done, I'd say the ratio of flops to successes is favorable. Sam Jackson on the other hand seems to take rolls in more so-so movies and probably has a 50/50 split of successful films and flops.

It was a small roll, but I even enjoyed Pacino in Ocean's 13. Tracy was a good movie, I loved it growing up, I'd take Big Boy, Tracy and Flat Top figures from that movie. I didn't realize that Willaim Forsythe played Flat Top.

GIve me a option for no chair, I don't need it. Just have him standing like he poster art.

Pacino from 72'-83' was a MACHINE!

Godfather 1972
Serpico 1973
Godfather II 1974
Dog Day Afternoon 1975
And Justice for all 1979
Scarface 1983

I feel sorry for them if their 1st release is a ridiculous price. $200 is WAY too much for this piece. It should be $130 max imo. Chair or no chair .............. $130.

I second that. For their first release this figure should be around that price. :exactly:

I don't know what is sadder, the idea that this figure could cost $200 or that $200 for a 1/6 figure doesn't surprise or shock me anymore.

Like I said $200 is my speculation, I should of said $125 just to keep u all happy :)

If its $200 I probably wont get it because I have too many figures on order, Which sucks because scarface is one of my favorite movies.

If its $200 I probably wont get it because I have too many figures on order, Which sucks because scarface is one of my favorite movies.

So for the extra 70 bucks or so you will just forgo getting one of your favorite characters? Sheesh it's not like it's 400 dollars!

Not saying these aren't expensive but still...

I don't know what is sadder, the idea that this figure could cost $200 or that $200 for a 1/6 figure doesn't surprise or shock me anymore.

No kidding... its just gotten crazy with the cost of these things the last few years.

When is enterbay going to announce their scarface?

^ They just crapped in their pants and pushing any details back...

Back