Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres no need to even question or search for alternatives the Bruce Lee ones fit on him perfectly and are IDENTICAL to the one he wears in the pool scene. Are dirt cheap and readily available AND better looking than the official Enterbay ones.. No need to hesitate or waste time/money really.

think you got the wrong quote i was saying get the bruce glasses coz the barney ross ones done work on tony, they look good on my jack bauer tho

Yup or you could use toy anxiety.com. Got another pair there last week for two bucks, if you're in the us the packages always show up within a couple days :hi5:

Cool! Thanks and I will check that site out. Are the suit and casual versions the same?

Last edited:
TA are great when the site works! When I ordered a Bruce head from them the shipping address came up wrong even though I'd changed it and my order history is blank even though I got confirmation of the order via email.

Ron is a great guy though and he sorted everything out for me. Despite the above I'd definitely shop there again.

Ordered from Vikings but nothing yet. They have a post in the dealer section and end of the month was the ETA.

Ordered from Vikings but nothing yet. They have a post in the dealer section and end of the month was the ETA.

They told me on their Facebook page their expecting them from their supplier in September.

Gracias.

I hadn't heard anything from them and keep seeing these in hand pics so I was getting a little worried.

Did they get Al Pacino's likeness rights for just this movie? I'd love to see a Michael Corleone!

He will never do Michael Corleone. Universal owns his rights for Scarface. Something he signed back in the day, was dooped into maybe... irregrdless he can't do anything about it and his face is all over every gangster wannabee's T-shirts.

Could be why he's extra pissed about not giving his likeness to Godfather or anything else related merch. he may not get profits over it.

Bottom line is, Michael Corleone will never happen at least until he dies. So a good idea is to jump on board with the custom project happening in the customs interest section...

He will never do Michael Corleone. Universal owns his rights for Scarface. Something he signed back in the day, was dooped into maybe... irregrdless he can't do anything about it and his face is all over every gangster wannabee's T-shirts.

Could be why he's extra pissed about not giving his likeness to Godfather or anything else related merch. he may not get profits over it.

Bottom line is, Michael Corleone will never happen at least until he dies. So a good idea is to jump on board with the custom project happening in the customs interest section...

good point. :monkey1

Ugh... Didn't realize we'd have to wait until Al Pacino's death for a Michael Corleone. That's kinda sad...

On another note... Blitzway should totally do their own Brando Godfather! The sculptor is the same person, right?? Another great gangster/chair release... And while Hot Toys has already done one, that was 2 years ago, and the figure is worth $400-$500 now!

Back