Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh... Didn't realize we'd have to wait until Al Pacino's death for a Michael Corleone. That's kinda sad...

On another note... Blitzway should totally do their own Brando Godfather! The sculptor is the same person, right?? Another great gangster/chair release... And while Hot Toys has already done one, that was 2 years ago, and the figure is worth $400-$500 now!

While Brando wore a different suit in that movie, he didn't wear a different expression :lol

While Brando wore a different suit in that movie, he didn't wear a different expression :lol

Sure he did...he stuck an orange in his mouth and was repeatedly sprayed with poison by his loving grandson. I'd love to see HT or BW pull that off.

JK :lol

Got mine in and I love the figure but the top of the magnet base started peeling up.....wish that was done a little better.

Got mine in and I love the figure but the top of the magnet base started peeling up.....wish that was done a little better.

Persuazion,

My suggestion is that you get in touch with the seller right away and ask for a fix or a replacement base - maybe even contacting Blitzway directly might help if the seller is uncooperative. It is a little extra hassle, but it will be worth it so you would not be stuck with that defect, which would suck in the long run.

Yeah Persuazion i agree with GungFu you should go and hit up the reseller for a replacement ASAP!That's definitely a defective piece cause so far i haven't heard of anyone complainin of the base or the figure having paint issues.GOOD LUCK!^_^

Cmon BBTS!!
Well, obviously not their fault as they're also waiting... But man... I thought the second production wave was supposed to come this month. Did BBTS ever even release a first wave??

Cmon BBTS!!
Well, obviously not their fault as they're also waiting... But man... I thought the second production wave was supposed to come this month. Did BBTS ever even release a first wave??

This is why I went ahead and got one from the bay...ABCExpress FTW. they got it to me in like a week maybe even a day or 2 less. With that said just a bit of advice don't slide the chair around on the base plate if you hate scratches. I've managed to mark mine up pretty good, but the sheer awesomeness of this guy detracts from my caring. Also the Blu was released yesterday and it looks great, a really great job cleaning it up...I kept taking Tony down to compare and boy did BW hit a home run!!

I picked up the Blu Ray on Tuesday now I need BBTS to send me my figure!!! The Blu Ray looks so good... Very good clear picture and sound... :) :) :)

Wish Blitzway was a lot more open about future product ideas.

That said... BBTS just emailed back saying they're expecting a shipment this month!!

nooo, I broke of the wrist peg :/
First time for me, why on a figure with different skin tone than my other figures :/

I can drill out the peg from the hand, but I need to find a new peg with correct tone, ebay came up short on tony montana wrist peg.. ANy other fogure with similar tone?

Why worry about the colour? Surely the clothes will hide the wrists anyway!?

Yes for the watch hand but the the wrist is exposed in some sitting position. Afraid of breaking my pegs i replaced them with modded hot toys pegs the min i got Tony.

The bracelet I made obscures the exposure of the right wrist.

Yes for the watch hand but the the wrist is exposed in some sitting position. Afraid of breaking my pegs i replaced them with modded hot toys pegs the min i got Tony.

The bracelet I made obscures the exposure of the right wrist.

Yeah, they are visible in certain poses... So, do you guys think the Bruce lee ones will fit ok?

Back