Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
few pics of my tony with darth magnus socks, thinking about getting bruce lee glasses and the bruce lee gold watch for when i put one of bruce lee hand on the right arm lol

I would cancel my order at BBTS too, but what places have this in stock and ready to ship?

I cancelled mine with BBTS and ordered from the Bay also. There are a few sellers on there who have it in hand and ready to ship. Yeah I paid 20 bucks more then BBTS but I can handle that.

few pics of my tony with darth magnus socks, thinking about getting bruce lee glasses and the bruce lee gold watch for when i put one of bruce lee hand on the right arm lol

has anybody tried putting Barney Ross's sunglasses on him?

I cancelled mine with BBTS and ordered from the Bay also. There are a few sellers on there who have it in hand and ready to ship. Yeah I paid 20 bucks more then BBTS but I can handle that.

I might go this same route. I live in WI, so not only do I have to wait for BBTS to ship, but I also get charged their state tax since they ship from WI...

Off to ebay I go

yeh they dont look right i tried them i use them on my enterbay Jack Bauer, think the bruce lee ones work better and look better because i think they dont go over the ears on tony i think

Theres no need to even question or search for alternatives the Bruce Lee ones fit on him perfectly and are IDENTICAL to the one he wears in the pool scene. Are dirt cheap and readily available AND better looking than the official Enterbay ones.. No need to hesitate or waste time/money really.

Man every time I look at this awesome figure it makes me excited about what BW are planning next. I'd love to know what licences there looking in to.

Man every time I look at this awesome figure it makes me excited about what BW are planning next. I'd love to know what licences there looking in to.

Hopefully it's all stuff that hasn't been done to death before, ie; IM, Predator, etc...yes HT I'm talking to you.

i have high hopes for them. Hot Toys likes to bully Enterbay by announcing they got the same license they did ensuring it will most likely be way better and destroying Enterbay in the process and Enterbay has now taken the bully role over Blitzway, although unless they update their Scarface looks like Blitzway beat them in the end anyway!! I am all for the underdog. Go Blitzway.

Land some cult licenses that are just too small potatoes for Hot Toys (i.e. avoid blockbuster garbage movies like Tron) and they will ensure a following.

Die Hard, Blade Runner and the Crow are license-able movies that have big followings and current vacancies in the high-end 1/6 market. They should try and hit those up hard, sure-bet sellers!

Ya, they should really stay away from the licenses that have a Hot Toys death grip on like Marvel, DC, or Predators while they build up their reputation and gain more supporters. They should definitely stick to unexplored films with a huge following that have regularly clothed human actors instead of armored/robotic guys due to R&D costs and time. I'm thinking Fight Club, Inception, maybe Alice in Wonderland (I'd get a good Mad Hatter), Matrix, and possibly a Will Smith movie. But I'd probably buy any good 1/6 figure of a great actor in a good movie like Adrien Brody with a piano from the Pianist or Angelina Jolie from Wanted lol.

Off the wall ones? Some of the guys from Kickass, V for Vendetta, Phantom of the Opera, and Saving Private Ryan... Or Forrest Gump on a bench! Lol... maybe to expand on the chair theme lol.

Theres no need to even question or search for alternatives the Bruce Lee ones fit on him perfectly and are IDENTICAL to the one he wears in the pool scene. Are dirt cheap and readily available AND better looking than the official Enterbay ones.. No need to hesitate or waste time/money really.

take it easy lol. I was just curious because I have a pair of Barney glasses I'm not using.

Back