Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure teaser pic

There is no track, this is a thread for random thoughts until the figure actually surfaces to be discussed :lol

Want black suit from the end of the film and M4 rifle with Grenade launcher.

It'd be cool if Blitzway included it, but thankfully I've already got the suit and gun from converting my Sideshow figure, so worse case I'm covered, the black suit is more fitting for the chair though, he never sat it in the white, and the black suit from the end with the slow zoom in between the piles of cocaine on his desk is classic shot, especially with the theme playing and you just know his end is coming.

It'd be cool if Blitzway included it, but thankfully I've already got the suit and gun from converting my Sideshow figure, so worse case I'm covered, the black suit is more fitting for the chair though, he never sat it in the white, and the black suit from the end with the slow zoom in between the piles of cocaine on his desk is classic shot, especially with the theme playing and you just know his end is coming.

That would be awesome. I'd pose him in the chair with the rifle. Maybe paint some coke flakes around his nose. :lol

I'm not sure how a Sideshow suit would look on a good 1/6 body though. I mean their clothing was almost always too big and never hung right. I don't want my druglord to have grampa pants! :lol

I don't have a Sideshow suit, I bought a black suit with white pinstrping off eBay, Sideshow's suits suck.

The white shirt could stand to be replaced, but the suit part is nice, just need a proper headsculpt and a better body wouldn't hurt either.

33.jpg

I don't have a Sideshow suit, I bought a black suit with white pinstrping off eBay, Sideshow's suits suck.

The white shirt could stand to be replaced, but the suit part is nice, just need a proper headsculpt and a better body wouldn't hurt either.

33.jpg

Now that suit is nice. Could do the trick. Still though, I hope they include one with this figure. I really don't want the white suit.

You guys want cheap? Stick to your Neca and Mezco figures. With the high end 1/6 manufacturers, you get what you pay for. Now can you start a seperate whiney thread about the cost of things, elsewhere and get this thread back on track.:lecture

I don't think anyone's talking about cheap so much as value for money. It's not such a leap from speculating on the cost of a newcomer's first figure to the cost of other figures. If you want the thread back on track, it's easy enough to do without mounting a high horse.

example: in terms of keeping the cost down, who would trade the chair for other accessories such as a chainsaw or M16?

33.jpg

That SS sculpt is arse.

Go on then :)

Oh yeah? Well I could construct a better likeness AND BETTER ARTICULATION with three pipe cleaners and a spent toilet roll! (oh, and some glue).

(In case you're wondering I used matchsticks for the Hawaiin shirt)

Oh yeah? Well I could construct a better likeness AND BETTER ARTICULATION with three pipe cleaners and a spent toilet roll! (oh, and some glue).

(In case you're wondering I used matchsticks for the Hawaiin shirt)

I don't know if Blue Peter was ever shown in Australia but you have just brought back so many good memorys

Back