Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure teaser pic

Lets see it :lol

:moon:moon:moon

Youre right, it looks just like Pacino.:lol
th-34031-tony-montana.jpg

Oh yeah? Well I could construct a better likeness AND BETTER ARTICULATION with three pipe cleaners and a spent toilet roll! (oh, and some glue).

(In case you're wondering I used matchsticks for the Hawaiin shirt)

:lol:lol:lol:exactly::goodpost:

Last edited:

emailed blitzway to ask when we would get full specs and they said in a week

Good, because Snoop was |---this---| close to panicking.

I've reconsidered, i will only buy this if they throw in the black suite (A M16A1 and m203 i can find on my own). What do you guys think is the chances of that? HT have done stuff like that in the past (The black T-shirt for T-800 etc)

a suit and a t shirt are a lot different... I'm willing to bet my bottom dollar theres no way this is coming with amother outfit. especially with a chair. you always have enterbay.

Yeah, i guess i wait for enterbay to anounce their version, a chair is cool, but for me the "Say hello to my little friend"-pose is more important. A M16A1-the thing you have between your legs (God is the filter picky?) pose is a must :p

Hawaiian shirt and chainsaw *squawk! Hawaiian shirt and chainsaw *squawk!

Last edited:

i'm sure its been mentioned before that blitzway will be doing multiple scarface figures, so i'm sure we'll see a black suit version down the line.

Just been e-speaking with Blitzway, lots of stuff going on but in a nutshell they have more than one version of Montana planed but no other Pacino figures at the moment.

i'm sure its been mentioned before that blitzway will be doing multiple scarface figures, so i'm sure we'll see a black suit version down the line.

Must've missed that post - but glad to hear we might be getting a face-planted-in-mountain-of-coke Montana.

LOL, I forgot about Blitzway's Scarface. Can't wait to hear the news, if there will ever be news.

emailed blitzway again asking when we will get the full specs as they said a week and heres the response:

I'm sorry that I did it to you.
It took longer than I thought.
Now we finished everything and waiting for confirmation
from Universal.
I'll let you know when it's ready. It won't be long this time.

emailed blitzway again asking when we will get the full specs as they said a week and heres the response:

I'm sorry that I did it to you.
It took longer than I thought.
Now we finished everything and waiting for confirmation
from Universal.
I'll let you know when it's ready. It won't be long this time.

LOL -- very sincere those people.

Tony must not have earned his green card yet.

I just ordered a Hot Toys GodFather to display with Tony. Bring this figure on blitzway!

Hey give them some slack will you they actually have at least shown us pics unlike Enterbay, the king of announcing a licence and showing nothing and a year later it shows up on ebay without warning

It's also a company trying to launch, where Enterbay is established.

Possibly none, they may want to see how their product is received before investing too much into other things. Without knowing the structure of the company, they may need a certain level of success to feel like they can't compete enough in the 1/6 market to move forward.

Back