Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure teaser pic

you mean homestretch

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/home+straight

whatever-myi.jpg

Engrlish? :pfft:

It's our language, we let you borrow it and tolerate your 'basterdisations'* till Spanish takes over in the US, which by my reckoning will be in about two and a half months!

* NB 'isations' never 'izations'...!:wave

It's our language, we let you borrow it and tolerate your 'basterdisations'* till Spanish takes over in the US, which by my reckoning will be in about two and a half months!

:rotfl

..although I gotta say singing the alphabet song sounds a lot better when sung with a ZEE rather than ZED

:goodpost: That's 2-0 to Wookster

any idea on the price?

and shipping is off the charts for people buying from the states. around $35-$45 :S . I'll wait for a US seller to pick this up.

and shipping is off the charts for people buying from the states. around $35-$45 :S . I'll wait for a US seller to pick this up.

Worse for my country - $51 :gah:

Is the company based in the UK?

Worse for my country - $51 :gah:

Is the company based in the UK?

I will have itfor the UK!

I'm only allowed to sell in certain countries, other dealers will be the same but if they put on eBay, they can sell all over the world, I'm sure they would of signed a territorial contract like me.

I will have itfor the UK!

I'm only allowed to sell in certain countries, other dealers will be the same but if they put on eBay, they can sell all over the world, I'm sure they would of signed a territorial contract like me.

Just tell me when Wai Man, and i'm in :clap
Nash

LOL What does being proven or unproven have to do with it? If the quality is there in the final product i'll buy it regardless of the manufacturers longstanding in the industry...

LOL What does being proven or unproven have to do with it? If the quality is there in the final product i'll buy it regardless of the manufacturers longstanding in the industry...

I think that's the point about Blitzway being unproven - we have no idea until after the figure is out what kind of build quality we'll be getting. No preordering for me on this one...

This is one of my favorite movies, I hope it looks just as amazing as the first pics.

Contracts has been signed between OSB and Blitzway.

Expect some pics/info soon:yess:

Back