Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure teaser pic

Last I heard was final approval had been granted by the licensor, so photography is being done as we speak

oh my. how long does it take them to take photos?

they using using film cameras still?

Hopefully we get to see something this month...

a pacino micheal and a cahn sonny would be must haves

yup. would love a michael corleone to share the couch with my ht's vito.

or the infamous FU im done with this thread smiley! hahah

I think its safe to say were not getting this figure. Blitzway seems to have given up.

Wookster whats the word on the street brother?

I wouldn't say that, I think people are just too impatient and don't want to understand the situation.

We're used to established companies who can turn things around quickly, but this is the first figure from a new company who likely was unprepared for everything involved in putting out a licensesd figure and is now dealing with those things and slown down. We just shouldn't have ever seen a teaser even until they were fully set to put out a figure, but again, newbie mistake.

It's not to say this may never take off, that could happen, but it seems like reactions to the delays are forgetting this isn't from a company who's been in business fpr awhile. Hell, Enterbay has and from what I gather on here, they're notorious for delays.

I wouldn't say that, I think people are just too impatient and don't want to understand the situation.

We're used to established companies who can turn things around quickly, but this is the first figure from a new company who likely was unprepared for everything involved in putting out a licensesd figure and is now dealing with those things and slown down. We just shouldn't have ever seen a teaser even until they were fully set to put out a figure, but again, newbie mistake.

It's not to say this may never take off, that could happen, but it seems like reactions to the delays are forgetting this isn't from a company who's been in business fpr awhile. Hell, Enterbay has and from what I gather on here, they're notorious for delays.

well said :goodpost:

Back