Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure teaser pic

:lol :lol :lol

Guess its an ignorant newb with an axe to grind :lol

No, I'm not a lemming who follows some schmuck online that says, "coming soon...," yet fails on almost every attempt. Jeff Parker STINKS! Oh, and his reviews are mediocre at best.

Just give me facts...

Or don't post anything at all.

Then don't follow Blitzways Scarface figure.

Jump on Enterbays version. The one anounced when Blitz "showed" theirs and EB has not a single thing shown for it.

Then don't follow Blitzways Scarface figure.

Jump on Enterbays version. The one anounced when Blitz "showed" theirs and EB has not a single thing shown for it.

Maybe he works for Enterbay :dunno

This wait might bring something good to it, maybe black suit will be included with second Say hello to my little friend sculpt (Dream come true)

No, I'm not a lemming who follows some schmuck online that says, "coming soon...," yet fails on almost every attempt. Jeff Parker STINKS! Oh, and his reviews are mediocre at best.

Just give me facts...

:horror
Who's his clown that has been bashing Enterbay and now Wook?...
Have fun! :wave:wave

Just give me facts...

Don't see how anyone is being a lemming. People merely want new and updated info (that Wook can provide). Jeff, a well respected and long established member and contributor to this and other 1/6 boards, is merely the messenger who is passing along information given to him through his connections with 1/6 makers and insiders. How pray tell is he failing? Would you prefer no updates? And what's with the unprovoked personal attacks?

Ah, the joys of the anonymity of the Internet - where someone can, in one day, join a board, be disrepectful, and make lots of new "friends".

9sfmrk.jpg

Who cares who he is...

He is looking like a
90388.gif
:goodpost::clap

Just give me facts...

WOW... I'm out of it for a little while and everbody gets delusions of grandeur!

Well I'm so sorry Mr 6655321 that I can't get the info you need when you need it, but I dont actually live in Korea or know personally anyone at Blitzway.
I was approached by them with the pics first posted in this thread then I was told we would be getting more pics and info soon.:impatient:
I actually emailed Blitzway earlier today (UK time) but I haven't had a reply as yet.
But if it does ever come out, rest assured I shall try and do a mediocre review of it, just for you :wave

You tell him, Wookster.

I don't know if it's just me, but whenever a rude noob starts ruffling feathers on the boards, I assume the possibility that it could be V!C. :lol

I like all the reviews from my friend Wookster.:)

You tell him, Wookster.

I don't know if it's just me, but whenever a rude noob starts ruffling feathers on the boards, I assume the possibility that it could be V!C. :lol

Not suggesting anyone in particular but I agree. When someone joins with an attitude like that I always assume its a member messing around...

Back