Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been looking foward to this figure since I PO last year at BBTS... Even more then the T1 T-800 and anything else that I got have ordered now... Scarface is one of my all time favorit movies....

BBTS. I don't wanna pay for it upfront. (unlike you... lol). There are plenty of ebay sellers offering the PO tho.

LOL.. I don't P.O. in eBay because the period for claiming always elapses. You have no way of getting your money back once the seller screws you up. I order at Timewalker Toys, but they also still don't have this for pre-order.

No way would I pay up-front for a preorder on this figure from an unknown newb company - no track record, nudda. How do people even know it'll be released? And if it's released, when? We have no idea. Shelling out to ebay sellers = rich or stupid or both.

No way would I pay up-front for a preorder on this figure from an unknown newb company - no track record, nudda. How do people even know it'll be released? And if it's released, when? We have no idea. Shelling out to ebay sellers = rich or stupid or both.

Thats harsh words

Thats harsh words

Really? I would've thought that this is just common sense. How can anyone possibly have the confidence in a product from an untested company to lay down 200 dollars for it on ebay? Good luck getting your money back if the figure is never released. I'd be confident Hot Toys would deliver, but Blitzway? Even Enterbay is no sure bet anymore.

Really? I would've thought that this is just common sense. How can anyone possibly have the confidence in a product from an untested company to lay down 200 dollars for it on ebay? Good luck getting your money back if the figure is never released. I'd be confident Hot Toys would deliver, but Blitzway? Even Enterbay is no sure bet anymore.

Now, let's be cool.:1-1: Let's give Blitzway a chance to showcase their company's potential in this 1/6 industry. I'm sure this figure will be released; my friend was told buy his supplier in HK that the ETA of this will be on March.:wink1:

:peace

Harsh words again ;)

Not all buy from eBay, I have sold in the region of 50 units, if they don't deliver goods then my customers get refunded.

You best stick with HT then ;)

Harsh words again ;)

Not all buy from eBay, I have sold in the region of 50 units, if they don't deliver goods then my customers get refunded.

You best stick with HT then ;)

I guess there were two parts to my post, the first being that this is a newb company, the second being laying down cash for pre-orders from ebay sellers is er... ill-advised.

I've read enough testimonials about you to know that you run a solid shop - I wouldn't hesitate to throw my cash at you because I know that in the event that Blitzway doesn't deliver, you're good for the refund.

But ebay sellers are a different matter. Unless you've had prior dealings with a trusted ebay seller, I maintain that placing 200 dollars worth of trust in them in purchasing a product that may or may not be delivered is plain crazy.

I am hyped for this figure as much as the next Scarface fan. But beyond some nice pics, what does anyone know about their business model and their capacity to deliver on their first outing?

I'm not trying to have a go at Blitzway or reputable sellers/distributors of their product. But I do know how easy it is for people to get hyped about a product, so much so that reason goes out the window and before they know it they've dropped their hard-earned cash on some ebay shyster's Caribbean holiday.

head looks good for a production piece, but still nowhere near hot toys or enterbay yet. still looks good and i'll preorder

head looks good for a production piece, but still nowhere near hot toys or enterbay yet. still looks good and i'll preorder

I'm happy with the HS and paint based on what they've shown us so far. I am waiting for some pics and info that gives us some idea about what body we'll be getting. Tony doesn't need to do much, but it'd be nice if he could stand up on his own, hold a gun etc.

Now will Blitzway blow us all away with a second HS, or outfit or weapon? :pray:

I guess there were two parts to my post, the first being that this is a newb company, the second being laying down cash for pre-orders from ebay sellers is er... ill-advised.

I've read enough testimonials about you to know that you run a solid shop - I wouldn't hesitate to throw my cash at you because I know that in the event that Blitzway doesn't deliver, you're good for the refund.

But ebay sellers are a different matter. Unless you've had prior dealings with a trusted ebay seller, I maintain that placing 200 dollars worth of trust in them in purchasing a product that may or may not be delivered is plain crazy.

I am hyped for this figure as much as the next Scarface fan. But beyond some nice pics, what does anyone know about their business model and their capacity to deliver on their first outing?

I'm not trying to have a go at Blitzway or reputable sellers/distributors of their product. But I do know how easy it is for people to get hyped about a product, so much so that reason goes out the window and before they know it they've dropped their hard-earned cash on some ebay shyster's Caribbean holiday.

:lol Amusing at the very least

Back