Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just added new production paint app pics to the first post, but here they are again-

scarface_product_2.jpg

scarface_product_1.jpg

this looks amazing! :rock

kudos to those able to get this!

Why is it that if it's not HT...or Enterbay, it's crap?

Art Figures have come out with decent items.
The pre-production look as good as any, including paint apps, etc.

Theyhave pretty decent accessories.

If this is where they are at, and they're just starting... i can only imagine if they stay long, how soon until they pass the competition

If this was a HT, believe me, people would be waxing poetically about it...

i hate to agree with lejuan, but for one, they're asking for hot toys prices and no one has a single product from this company. they look great and all and i'm gonna preorder one. no one is slamming them because they're not hot toys.

i'm just saying i'm gonna reserve my judgment instead of jerking off to some photos and saying that it's gonna surpass hot toys in a few years. heck, i'd be happy if the body doesnt fall apart and it doesnt come in a brown paper bag and i will even do a happy dance and youtube it for you guys if i can get a customer service number that i can return/exchange if things do go wrong

but until i am floored by this guy in my hand, i'm still not jerking off to some photos. :lol

I agree jinroh, and final product, quality, and many other variables and components that are usually HT's strengths should not just be expected out of Blitzway. But there is nothing wrong either doing what you please with your money and pre-ordering something you like so far in hopes of getting a top notch collectible

Time will tell...

Holy ____ just seen this, and if the end product looks as good as the proto, i think this would be the best looking 1/6th figure of all time

Whats so funny, let him have his own opinion..

I'm sorry. I don't mean no harm..it's just that it's too early to say that this will be the BEST 1/6th figure of ALL TIME when we're only seeing the pending HS from a new company, it's a big2 statement for me but don't get me wrong..I already PO'd this baby as I think it will really look great but I'm not hoping that this will be the BEST 1/6 ever..but as you said every one is entitled to own opinion so let's hear from him.

Last edited:
I'm sorry. I don't mean no harm..it's just that it's too early to say that this will be the BEST 1/6th figure of ALL TIME when we're only seeing the pending HS from a new company, don't get me wrong..I already PO'd this baby as I think it will really look great but I'm not hoping that this will be the BEST 1/6 ever..but as you said every one is entitled to own opinion so let's hear from him.

I agree with you, BUT... Since this is a new company they need to deiliver, a company like HT can screw up once in a while (Indiana Jones, etc) but will not lose any sale over it since they have a such big customer base. A company like Blitzway can not screw up because they will not be able to sell any future products. So their final in hand product must be same or surpass their prototype pics.... Thats just my two cents.. I've PO'd too, If in hand pics looks crap i can always cancel.

I agree with you, BUT... Since this is a new company they need to deiliver, a company like HT can screw up once in a while (Indiana Jones, etc) but will not lose any sale over it since they have a such big customer base. A company like Blitzway can not screw up because they will not be able to sell any future products. So their final in hand product must be same or surpass their prototype pics.... Thats just my two cents.. I've PO'd too, If in hand pics looks crap i can always cancel.

Yup, they shouldn't mess this up or else customers will always have a low expectation everytime they release a new figure after this..plus they would hurt my feelings cause they're making one of my fave gangster characters together w/ Vito & Michael so they should do justice on this figure haha! :)

Dude this thing is never coming out - they released pics well over a year ago and i think its never gunna happen :pfft:

Don't get me wrong this is indeed an awesome looking figure and i would buy it but :gah:

Hot Toys has been working on Avatar figures for about 2 years now... if they dont put them out it will be the first line the failed to even start and I think a lame move since there lots of people who want figures...:lecture I feel good with the Scarface since I got him on Pre at BBTS and no charge to me if he never shows up... The + side I save 200 bucks...:exactly:

When companies like Enterbay and Triad fail to deliver with some of their licenses, people are naturally sceptical about Blitzway's capacity to deliver on their first figure.

It's easy to default to the opinion that it will fail, but... can you imagine if they nail it? They'll be the talk of the town and everyone will be starting threads like "Poll: do you wish Blitzway would bring out a (insert obscure or lame or unlikely license) figure?"

Then they'll start snaffling some of Hot Toys licenses, maybe bring out a Godfather or Keaton Bats, and it'll be game on.

It's easy to default to the opinion that it will fail, but... can you imagine if they nail it? They'll be the talk of the town and everyone will be starting threads like "Poll: do you wish Blitzway would bring out a (insert obscure or lame or unlikely license) figure?"

Would love to see this happen..:exactly:

Back