Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, I hope they knock this one out of the park. I was looking at my Sideshow Tony Montana the other day, and he looks a little... dated. I can't wait for this to come out!

Production pics look pretty good--on par with Saves Punisher. And I love Pacino as an actor. Just don't care for the movie.

That's about where I'm at on him as far as execution of the design. I wish the price point was of the Saves Punisher tho. Definitely not my fav Pacino film (not even in my top 5), but I do love the character and this guy will look badass next to my Godafather and custom Deniro from Goodfellas.

Pacino is a legendary actory, Scarface is an iconic film and Blitzway's figure looks awesome. 100% Purchased

That's about where I'm at on him as far as execution of the design. I wish the price point was of the Saves Punisher tho. Definitely not my fav Pacino film (not even in my top 5), but I do love the character and this guy will look badass next to my Godafather and custom Deniro from Goodfellas.

Do you have a pic of that De Niro? I am curious to see how it looks man :)

When companies like Enterbay and Triad fail to deliver with some of their licenses, people are naturally sceptical about Blitzway's capacity to deliver on their first figure.

How is it Enterbay's fault that Dominic Purcell won't approve his figure??

How is it Enterbay's fault that Dominic Purcell won't approve his figure??

Whether it's likeness issues with Prisonbreak, or factory issues with DBZ, or plain dodgy engineering on Ip Man - Enterbay has had it's share of difficulties in recent times. I'm not laying blame or fault, simply pointing out that EB is, like Triad, an established company that has not met customer expectations with some of their products.

THANX for that link!Like i said before outside of having the Bruce Lee license what else have they really got.IMO the figures that are currently out by Enterbay lack luster.Enterbay talks alot of game about this major license and that one but nothing has come up.Even if they do happen to achieve something they said they would,the end result is rather disappointing.Perfect example Ip Man.I think anyway!☺

I just finished watching the movie Insomnia with Pacino. Robert Williams and Hilary Skank, and what stood out most in the film was Pacino's fingernails and they had grey/black appearance and want to know did he have fingernail fungus or something, and was this done intentionally for the film?

THANX for that link!Like i said before outside of having the Bruce Lee license what else have they really got.IMO the figures that are currently out by Enterbay lack luster.Enterbay talks alot of game about this major license and that one but nothing has come up.Even if they do happen to achieve something they said they would,the end result is rather disappointing.Perfect example Ip Man.I think anyway!☺

Their Jack Bauer figure was the first time any company really nailed a likeness. I think Mr. Bean may have come out first, but Bauer really put them on the map.

yeah enterbay is hit and miss but i still like them. the first god figure was horrible, jack bauer was awesome, palmer was nice, ip man was a little disappointing because of qc issues, jay chou was decent

but they have way too many licenses and stuff that has kind of gone nowhere. still waiting for scarface, prison break, jean reno, nba guys, dragonball z and remaining storm riders figures. and where's jackie chan?

My straight forward comment about EB not coming through on some occassions - in the context of how this might impact on expectations about Blitzway's first outing - seems to have turned the discussion into a thread about EB.

Anyhoo, about that Blitzway's Scarface figure... . :)

Usually when you talk competition it means forcing prices down. I don't think that's gonna happen in the 1/6 market.

As a new player their price is on par with the established companies. I guess the chair, likeness & tailoring is the justification for the price tag. From what we've seen so far it's looking on target. Hell, I've got one on order.

Back