Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually when you talk competition it means forcing prices down. I don't think that's gonna happen in the 1/6 market.

As a new player their price is on par with the established companies. I guess the chair, likeness & tailoring is the justification for the price tag. From what we've seen so far it's looking on target. Hell, I've got one on order.

Yup, that what I thought so after seeing the pre-order price of this one & EB's GOD BL. As long as they got the license & the dead-on likeness..they won't hesitate to increase the price as it's worth it just like the other companies are doin'.

Good for you. I got one PO too. Can't wait to see the whole final product. :monkey1

Headsculpt: check
hands: check
accessories: check
chair: check

if they nail it, the only thing it's missing with a recent HT hit is a backdrop...which for me, is no biggie.

all for the same price. Yeah, they may be charging more, but they have to put more money in R&D than HT may put in. They're still learning the market and maybe gathering input on past figures by competitors and trying to incorporate lessons learned and best practices.

If it all pays off, they either can start dropping their prices, or maintain the quality and charge the same.

Now... imagine this for a trifecta...

Art Figures: Al Pacino, Godfather III
Blitzway: Al Pacino, Scarface

What if someone did Devil's Advocate... Pacino...again. on a chair.

Last edited:
Only thing missing is the backdrop?
How about the black stripe suit and M16A1 with M203 grenade launcher aka My little friend?

if they nail it, the only thing it's missing with a recent HT hit is a backdrop...which for me, is no biggie.

all for the same price. Yeah, they may be charging more, but they have to put more money in R&D than HT may put in. They're still learning the market and maybe gathering input on past figures by competitors and trying to incorporate lessons learned and best practices.

If it all pays off, they either can start dropping their prices, or maintain the quality and charge the same.

Now... imagine this for a trifecta...

Art Figures: Al Pacino, Godfather III
Blitzway: Al Pacino, Scarface

What if someone did Devil's Advocate... Pacion...again. on a chair.

Only thing missing is the backdrop?
How about the black stripe suit and M16A1 with M203 grenade launcher aka My little friend?

That's a different view.
You're going for an alternate scene.

Sideshow did regular, and Final Battle Scarface
HT did regular and Final Battle John Connor.

unless we compare this to a 'DX' or whatever classification, or opt to pay $50, then get an additional outfit.

Body that won't flop about all over the place: uncertain

That's a different view.
You're going for an alternate scene.

Sideshow did regular, and Final Battle Scarface
HT did regular and Final Battle John Connor.

unless we compare this to a 'DX' or whatever classification, or opt to pay $50, then get an additional outfit.

Well not really - if anything Blitzway are mixing up their scenes entirely as Tony was never anywhere near that chair while he was dressed in that white suit. This is a lazy oversight on Blitzway's part considering how many screen-accurate obsessives populate the collecting world. Thankfully for me I'm not one of those :)

I'd love for someone to put out a Carlito Brigante, completing the Pacino gangster trifecta.

Just for you, Carlito Brigante ...........

acak004ssss_kojun0422.jpg

IMG_5304.jpg

These were extremely limited, made by Kojun whom now works for Hot Toys. I really like it.

Nope, I wish :( I believe Kojun released these only to the Asian market. More specific in Korea. I could be wrong though. It looks like 30 were made. Also if i'm not mistaken these were selling for around or just under $1000 each.

already spoke with erick sosa and when he finsihed the pacion godfather we will age it and make a carlito :hi5:

already spoke with erick sosa and when he finsihed the pacion godfather we will age it and make a carlito :hi5:

Great news brother, the more the Pacino the merrier! :rock

:panic::panic::panic:
Beautiful!!! Give it to me!!!!! I'm hispanic and it belongs with me!!!! Surrender Carlito! :lol:lol:lol:lol

(sorry, I don't have a better excuse.:lol)

Give this carnal what he asks for!

Didn't Harue do all the clothing too?

I wouldn't doubt it. Not sure though.

Back