Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, I wish :( I believe Kojun released these only to the Asian market. More specific in Korea. I could be wrong though. It looks like 30 were made. Also if i'm not mistaken these were selling for around or just under $1000 each.

yep just under 1k and i think Harue did do all clothing

Just for you, Carlito Brigante ...........

acak004ssss_kojun0422.jpg

IMG_5304.jpg

These were extremely limited, made by Kojun whom now works for Hot Toys. I really like it.

I apologize for asking, but I am brand new to 1:6 collecting, but can anyone give me some info on that Carlito? How limited were they? Any ever show up on the "bay"? Thanks for any help.

I think you can see it on the picture above ONLY 30 made.. I think??

Thanks. I thought that might have meant that, but I wasn't sure. Thanks for making me sad before I go to bed. :(

Thanks, though. I'm new to 1:6 collecting, so I'm late to the party on A LOT that has been released. Which sucks because I missed a lot, but I hope I will be around for some great ones in the future.

already spoke with erick sosa and when he finsihed the pacion godfather we will age it and make a carlito :hi5:

that is really great to hear. maybe there is also a chance for his role in "scent of a woman"? also older, slicked-back hair, and no beard. so it's like the corleone head from erick but just older. So this would work perfect between Corleone and Carlito!

If he gets the likeness of Al right, I'll be going crazy! UH-AAH! :D

Any recommendations on a site to pre-order this figure that doesn't require a deposit. Who knows when this might be released (unless I missed that in this thread)...I rather not put down $50. Thanks.

Tony is looking alright in the prototype, but I wonder how their paint apps will transfer over to the larger production scale. hopefully we get hot toys type quality control on this one. Always hard to pre order a figure from a company that hasn't done anything else before. I hope it turn as good as the pictures look. If it looks as good in hand I'll have to get one for sure.

Tony is looking alright in the prototype, but I wonder how their paint apps will transfer over to the larger production scale. hopefully we get hot toys type quality control on this one. Always hard to pre order a figure from a company that hasn't done anything else before. I hope it turn as good as the pictures look. If it looks as good in hand I'll have to get one for sure.

Have faith brotha'!:wink1:

Thats were I PO:ed him.. Ordered lots of stuff from this guy, always happy with the outcome from this guy

Awesome, it's good to know I can have confidence in this seller - seems to be reasonable on the price front all round, and his communication is great too.

Anyone wanting to preorder this guy can get him for $155 + $38 shipping to the US and Europe ($50 deposit), or $22 to Asia.

https://www.abcexpresstoys.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16&products_id=100

For this price I think it is worth taking a chance that this figure will be awesome, if it is released at all.

That's a great price heck, the best deal I've seen for Tony. :lecture I PO mine from a know seller @ our local forum from SG for $196. :)

TFS Lejuan! :wink1:

Back