Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just spoke with top dog at Blitzway, just hold on guys, people think releasing a fig is easy..... :)

Not much longer to wait.

Of course it is nt easy,but how id love to see a company just say"here it is" on the Friday,followed by"Now you can get it" on the Monday.Frustration over continued delays does nt do a company any good,particularly on in the embryonic stages like Blitzway.Even Enterbay got the first one out on time!!

Of course it is nt easy,but how id love to see a company just say"here it is" on the Friday,followed by"Now you can get it" on the Monday.Frustration over continued delays does nt do a company any good,particularly on in the embryonic stages like Blitzway.Even Enterbay got the first one out on time!!

So long as I know we'll be seeing this guy at some point in the next however long, and he's as awesome as the proto pics show him to be, I won't care one bit. An awesome figure buys a lot of forgiveness :)

So long as I know we'll be seeing this guy at some point in the next however long, and he's as awesome as the proto pics show him to be, I won't care one bit. An awesome figure buys a lot of forgiveness :)

:goodpost: if the figure turns out great then it's all worth while for me.

So it is safe to pre-order now? Will this SURELY be released?

I wanted this figure, but had I pre-ordered this (with a downpayment) at my local retailer the time the announcement came out, it would've been more than a year of waiting. :dunno

Which suit are you going for?

Awesome Breaker, thanks for sharing the good news :clap

I don't need this figure to come out yesterday, but I do need to know if it's coming out at all 'cause I've got some shopping to do: namely an M16/M203 and a black suit.

It's great to have this reassurance, I'm going to bush the button on that suit :)

Of course it is nt easy,but how id love to see a company just say"here it is" on the Friday,followed by"Now you can get it" on the Monday.

Yeah and then they would be put right out of business. How would they factor in time to gauge wholesalers interest and capitalize on profit needed in order to see the product trough ?

It defies the whole logic of business. You're interested right? That's because you've had time to be. You're frustrated you don't have it? That's because you've built demand.

The one and only thing these guys have to worry about is if someone comes out with the same product and does it better before they get theirs out and it dilutes the market's demand for a high quality Scarface figure.

Has Enterbay even SHOWN anything yet? These guys have nothing to worry about yet.

Anyways I'd rather the product meet a high standard than be flawed and rushed.

Which suit are you going for?

I know you were hunting for one a while back, did you pick one up?
I've got this one on the way:

thumb_1250578096Sgcv.jpg

Yeah, i picked the TTL one up too, way too modern :/
I wished they made the new Bruce Lee suit black, it would have been the perfect match

I don't think it's too bad... definitely the best we'll get without Blitzway or EB releasing the actual Scarface suit. Bruce's suit would be good in black, but the lapels might be a bit too 70s?

poster.jpg

Do you guys have a link to where you can buy this suit? It looks fantastic!

I got mine off ebay for $50 shipped, best deal I could find for Oz. You might be able to find it cheaper closer to your place though:

https://cgi.ebay.com.au/1-6-TTL-Toy...751?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4152f6f9c7

Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app picsi

Yeah its absolutly good enough until something better surface. I picked it up for a little less than that, cant remember the seller though.

I don't think it's too bad... definitely the best we'll get without Blitzway or EB releasing the actual Scarface suit. Bruce's suit would be good in black, but the lapels might be a bit too 70s?

poster.jpg

I got mine off ebay for $50 shipped, best deal I could find for Oz. You might be able to find it cheaper closer to your place though:

https://cgi.ebay.com.au/1-6-TTL-Toy...751?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4152f6f9c7

Back