Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I wasnt sure. So was just seeing how you guys took it. :dunno

I had a closer look and tried to see all the ways one could look at it, and you're right to think it might mean 'in stock' - it's just the cynic in me that thinks they'd be a lot clearer about it if it was actually shipping now, rather than shipping being any day.

contacted blitzway to see whats happening with this figure. this was their response:

Sorry about the delay.
Now, we are almost finishing it but several small problems keeps bugging us which we will sort out soon.
It will be released in this month.
We will let you know when it fixed.

contacted blitzway to see whats happening with this figure. this was their response:

Sorry about the delay.
Now, we are almost finishing it but several small problems keeps bugging us which we will sort out soon.

So that's what's going on around there.:impatient: Thanks for the heads-up freshvein! :)

Sorry about the delay.

Awesome! I'm happy they are fixing problems rather than being prepared to release a sub-par product. I am hoping there won't be a hair's breadth of difference between the proto and final product.

I'm glad Blitzway responded...

A lot better than HT lack of replies on several matters.

Sorry about the delay.

They have 16 days.

2932162434_9e24c4b3a7_o.gif

The fork in the road: take the left path and this will lead you into Hot Toys territory, where you will come to be known for releasing quality products pretty much on time and at a reasonable price point.

Take the right path and this will lead you into Triad territory, where licenses vanish into thin air and products slated 3 years ago come out looking nothing like the proto pics used to promote them.

So, what's it going to be Blitzway? (Hint: take the left path)

Back