Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
too bad this piece seems to have ended up in limbo. i'd definitely pick it up if it's released. really great looking figure over all.

It's running a little over time, but I doubt it's in limbo. I'm maintaining a bit of faith that we'll see an awesome debut from Blitzway.

^^^ Yeah me to, the fact that most the people behind Blitzway seem to come from Hot Toys makes me feel that bit more confident rather than say a new company of unknowns but I'll patently wait for this, my Ghost Rider will keep me going till I get this, which funny enough was well delayed :yess: , does come with a huge bike though

Last edited:
:exactly:

This guy is a clown that has haunted other threads as well starving for attention. Must've been a Spawn board reject or something...

dude i can't stand the people on the spawn boards. bunch of toy elitists. also cheap as hell and want everything for free.

w/o want to b*tch slap someone.

Why not use your pimp cane? :wink1:

missingpacino.jpg

You, sir, win one internet. :clap

Okie dokie, as this seemed to have dropped off my radar I decided to fire off an email yesterday, and latest I heard (an email this morning) states... and I quote... They have been ironing out problems with the base body which are now fully resolved.
The heads are ready
The clothes are ready
The packaging is assembled

So...

The plan is for a release date in early June.

I'm just reporting what I was told... let 78myers open up another can of whoop ass on me...

any...

minute...

NOW

Okie dokie, as this seemed to have dropped off my radar I decided to fire off an email yesterday, and latest I heard (an email this morning) states... and I quote... They have been ironing out problems with the base body which are now fully resolved.
The heads are ready
The clothes are ready

So...

Oh I see. Did they also mention any new accessories that will be included like another suit or something? :pray:

Oh I see. Did they also mention any new accessories that will be included like another suit or something? :pray:

No extra news, I'm guessing what was shown in the pics is what we'll get. If it sells well then maybe another suited version will be made available. I expect some kind of announcement in early June which will hopefully be shortly followed by the actual release.
Hopefully...

The heads are ready
The clothes are ready

So...

I'm just reporting what I was told... let 78myers open up another can of whoop ass on me...

any...

minute...

NOW

I'm going to need to see some type of written or photographic proof sir. Stop perpetuating lies. This figure does not really exist and will never come out--and only after I've spent millions of dollars on him.

Where is the birth certificate? Wait, what were we talking about again? HT Reeves Superman? I'm confused.

No extra news, I'm guessing what was shown in the pics is what we'll get. If it sells well then maybe another suited version will be made available. I expect some kind of announcement in early June which will hopefully be shortly followed by the actual release.
Hopefully...

Oh men, another expense if ever. I just wish they would also include a black suit together w/ his 'little frend' for alternate costume so less expense and move on to another license.:pray:

Anyway, thanks for sharing this news Jeff! :wink1:

The heads are ready
The clothes are ready

So...

any...

minute...

NOW

:goodpost: :hi5:

Back