Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I cannot wait for the pics tomorrow, is it me or is the likeness off?

Really man? 10 posts--all related to beetching about likeness, one of them being the badass EtD Bruce Lee fig. Fortunately someone there straightened you out. So let me be the first here to say: `Sup newb. This is Rodney, my pimp hand. Unless you want to meet him personally...don't starts none.

And don't give any crap about free speech either. Voorhees, wheres you at? I'm about to go Superfly T-N-T.

THIS...

no_03.jpg

FTW!

Really man? 10 posts--all related to beetching about likeness, one of them being the badass EtD Bruce Lee fig. Fortunately someone there straightened you out. So let me be the first here to say: `Sup newb. This is Rodney, my pimp hand. Unless you want to meet him personally...don't starts none.

And don't give any crap about free speech either. Voorhees, wheres you at? I'm about to go Superfly T-N-T.

Firstly, that etd is in no way badass, and secondly no one has straightened me out. EIther a figure grabs you or it don't. For example, seeing the pics of Jack DX and Superman gave me the raging horn. However, seeing this Scarface figure I just wasn't completely feeling Pacino. Which, in no way pleases me, cause I so desperately want a decent Al.

Firstly, that etd is in no way badass, and secondly no one has straightened me out. EIther a figure grabs you or it don't. For example, seeing the pics of Jack DX and Superman gave me the raging horn. However, seeing this Scarface figure I just wasn't completely feeling Pacino. Which, in no way pleases me, cause I so desperately want a decent Al.

Firstly, the ETD figure IS badass because I will be owning it.
And everything I own is badass.
FACT.
Secondly, none has straightened you out yet?
Maybe you just havent met the right girl yet.:dunno

Just kidding:wink1:

Firstly, the ETD figure IS badass because I will be owning it.
And everything I own is badass.
FACT.
Secondly, none has straightened you out yet?
Maybe you just havent met the right girl yet.:dunno

Just kidding:wink1:

...............:lurking

*Runs in through the door as fast as he can*

STFU Hashmunch or i'll send the hurt your way come super fast. Can ya dig it?

Back