Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for those that cannot access FB...

Mubarak.jpg

What is this Facebook you speak of??

I think the packaging is fantastic, firstly. The scult is great and the paintwork is close to the proto. Really can't wait for it. I still love my Sideshow Tony's but this is something else completely.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kk3Itap6kQ"]YouTube - ‪Blitzway Scarface Final Production Pics BAD FUCKN ASS‬‏[/ame]
Link to Blitzway Scarface video...
All the new pics inside...
LOL

Made need a little more time to go live but this is the link...

Yeah, it's highly impressive for a new company and first release. If I didn't know, I would think it was a HT release.

Holy crap this turned out great. Breaker, does Blitzway have any affiliation to Hot Toys? I see many similarities.

I noticed that too... the body looks a lot like HT Bruce Lee, the hand pegs are HT's, even the box and shipper box have very HT-esque look...

Blitzway are mostly ex-HT employees is my understanding. Win for the collectors!

I noticed that too... the body looks a lot like HT Bruce Lee, the hand pegs are HT's, even the box and shipper box have very HT-esque look...

Blitzway are mostly ex-HT employees is my understanding. Win for the collectors!

Well then that must explain it then. Agreed, win/win for us!

Looks great,when will this one be out?

The last I heard was June 15. Can't wait, this really turned out great.

Back