Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I did see that too, but I've never ordered from their website before. Are these the same guys on eBay? Anyone have any experiencing ordering from them through this website?

They're the same mob, but it's cheaper ordering stuff direct from their site (no ebay fees to take into account). This will be my first order through them, but I have read that they are solid - no negative comments at all about their shipping, service or communication. I figure a $50 saving over BBTS was worth the risk of trying a new seller, fingers crossed they deliver.

Finally!!!!!! Now i can't wait to get this - :panic:

Lets petition Kato to make us the Black Suit Now!!!!!!!

hey that New Body will be Awesome for our Nurse Jokers :panic::yess:

Finally!!!!!! Now i can't wait to get this - :panic:

Lets petition Kato to make us the Black Suit Now!!!!!!!

hey that New Body will be Awesome for our Nurse Jokers :panic::yess:

I'll hold out for a few months - surely if Blitzway knock this out of the park they'll give us another Tony? They can't leave us hanging without the right suit for the chair, not to say the M16/M203... and if things go really well, there's a blue suit with sling-arm version and the Hawaiin shirt + chainsaw Tony... :pray:

Their web site has been updated with the new pics as well as the release date,which they say between June10-15.I can't wait!AWESOME!!!*_*

Their web site has been updated with the new pics as well as the release date,which they say between June10-15.I can't wait!AWESOME!!!*_*

I just saw those and I am not disappointed one bit. No photoshopping or nitpicking or whining from me, this is easily my most anticipated figure of 2011 :)

I was beginning to think that blitzway was doing the whole Enterbay thing. Show a few pic and then we never see or hear anything again.

Hopefully Blitzway's example of a new kid being able to mix it with the high end big boys will inspire Enterbay to get their act together. EB had their own Scarface in the works didn't they? Couldn't be a better time to roll him out, but I'm not holding my breath...

Hopefully Blitzway's example of a new kid being able to mix it with the high end big boys will inspire Enterbay to get their act together. EB had their own Scarface in the works didn't they? Couldn't be a better time to roll him out, but I'm not holding my breath...

Wow I completely forgot about that. Yikes.

Blitzway are mostly ex-HT employees is my understanding. Win for the collectors!

NICE.

Maybe those folks can attack a market, or licenses that HT bypassed that could be fan-friendly, and not the stuff we see HT put out there, from current films based on newness and acquiring licenses/deals from current films being released et.

They're the same mob, but it's cheaper ordering stuff direct from their site (no ebay fees to take into account). This will be my first order through them, but I have read that they are solid - no negative comments at all about their shipping, service or communication. I figure a $50 saving over BBTS was worth the risk of trying a new seller, fingers crossed they deliver.
Hey Lejuan,THANX bro i just placed an order with these guys too!Did they charge you extra when you paid the deposit?:wink1:

Hey Lejuan,THANX bro i just placed an order with these guys too!Did they charge you extra when you paid the deposit?:wink1:

If you mean being charged $55 instead of the $50 deposit stipulated, then yeh - but I wrote to them to clarify that the final price would be the total minus $55, and got a reply back that this was indeed the case. So unless I get overcharged when it's ready to ship I'm cool with however they decided to calculate the deposit price.

Wow, just see the pictures & loving them. Everything looks great, so glad I bought this. Well done to OSB for getting this in.

NICE.

Maybe those folks can attack a market, or licenses that HT bypassed that could be fan-friendly, and not the stuff we see HT put out there, from current films based on newness and acquiring licenses/deals from current films being released et.

Yeh, there are plenty of gaps they could fill. I think after this release there will be a lot of folks interested in their plans. I wonder how big an outfit they are and what sort of pulling power they have with securing licenses? Talk about making a splash with a first release, this is actually pretty exciting news for 1/6 collectors :)

If you mean being charged $55 instead of the $50 deposit stipulated, then yeh - but I wrote to them to clarify that the final price would be the total minus $55, and got a reply back that this was indeed the case. So unless I get overcharged when it's ready to ship I'm cool with however they decided to calculate the deposit price.

Was wondering about that too.

I wants this but got no $$$ at the moment.

Back