Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too want to weigh in on the skepticism of Die hard comment.

That being said. NECA went after the Lisence after some resistance. But the consumers lobbied hard so they did it. From my understanding it was not the Lisence holders that was the problem but NECA thinking that it would not sell.

I'd love to see Blitzway go after these licenses that hit toys is too afraid to because they feel the Asian market won't understand.

Die hard, tarantino films etc.

And to the guys who are throwing out Taxi Driver and Michael Corleone, again... Like I've said before don't hold your breath it will not happen, deniro and Pacino refuse to give up their likeness rights for anything ever.

Brando was the sane and then he died and it was a different story. Same thing goes for Eastwood.

Not happening. Why Scarface? Pacino signed something way back in the day that Screwed him out of that right for Scarface related material.

That's why you see his face on everything from lunch pails to wannabe gangsters backs .

Hopefully we hear something soon. Being a new company who knows how much capital they have to secure a hard to get/exclusive liscence. I'm guessing we'll see something that's been done already and hopefully BLW does it better.

I got an email from BW CEO and he said the next figure they'll release will be Iron Man, followed by Predator :yess:

Spoke with BW CEO - he's all hands on deck... release is imminent.

2cp8i7ljpg.gif

I got an email from BW CEO and he said the next figure they'll release will be Iron Man, followed by Predator :yess:

:confused::confused:This is a joke, right? If it isn't, things will definitely get strange and interesting. But this is probably not true. If it is true, then I have no idea why these companies don't get a little bit more creative with their licensing decisions. Hot Toys went somewhat original, but rehashing is just getting lame (Enterbay Jack Sparrow, Terminator, etc.). Whatever.

:confused::confused:This is a joke, right? If it isn't, things will definitely get strange and interesting. But this is probably not true. If it is true, then I have no idea why these companies don't get a little bit more creative with their licensing decisions. Hot Toys went somewhat original, but rehashing is just getting lame (Enterbay Jack Sparrow, Terminator, etc.). Whatever.

If this is true I'd gladly pick up a Predator.

https://www.moviesoundscentral.com/wavs/friday/Friday4.wav

Back