Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im really glad that we should be receiving this this month, I CANNOT wait to see how you guys are gonna pose this one and see some in hand pics. Also im guessing that we should also get news as to what'll be next for BLW. Also it's cool because all of my other pre orders won't ship til late this year so after this it's back to the waiting game.

I orderred from him as well and i was just checking if maybe he did some sort of price drop.Leong from there emailed me las week and told me that he should have his supply within 2 weeks.I don't know if we would get ours before anyone else that ordered from US stores but it be COOL if we did.~_~

I orderred from him as well and i was just checking if maybe he did some sort of price drop.Leong from there emailed me las week and told me that he should have his supply within 2 weeks.I don't know if we would get ours before anyone else that ordered from US stores but it be COOL if we did.~_~

Thanks for the info CeeemOr :) So all going well abcexpress will start shipping these out in as little as two weeks! :yess:

ABC has beefed up his shipping, when I ordered this figure he charged 38, when I ordered the Jack Sparrow figure he charged 50 USD.

And I doubt its size or weight of the Jack Sparrow figure, since Tony comes with a chair.

I paid mine in full so the only email i'll get from ABC is one with tracking info.He also told me that he can offer EMS for $15.00,which is not bad if you want it within the week in the states anyway.

sladesuperagent my friend, the more I think about this the more I'm actually siding with you, though defending toys2 in the interum. Where I think you were wronged is being charged one price then having extra tacked on with no heads up and/or explanation.

It's not right an it's kind of bogus to be honest.

Im not going to throw Blitzway under the bus though as I admire them delaying the product to get it right. I know we have not seen in hand pics but it looks good which is more than I can say for Entrbay who delays projects all the time and then they finally come out and they are full of defects and sub par quality.

Anyways I'd just go with wherever you can get him cheapest and shipped to you reasonably and when we all have our little friends finally we will be happy man-childs!! :D

I paid mine in full so the only email i'll get from ABC is one with tracking info.He also told me that he can offer EMS for $15.00,which is not bad if you want it within the week in the states anyway.

Maybe he's letting you guys who paid in full get the first batch.. THat sucks! :D

edit: Just got this!!

"sorry for my late reply.
item would eb ready within this week.
We would send u invoice very soon thx
L"

sladesuperagent my friend, the more I think about this the more I'm actually siding with you, though defending toys2 in the interum. Where I think you were wronged is being charged one price then having extra tacked on with no heads up and/or explanation.

Im not going to throw Blitzway under the bus though as I admire them delaying the product to get it right. I know we have not seen in hand pics but it looks good which is more than I can say for Entrbay who delays projects all the time and then they finally come out and they are full of defects and sub par quality.

Anyways I'd just go with wherever you can get him cheapest and shipped to you reasonably and when we all have our little friends finally we will be happy man-childs!! :D

What's done is done. I've re-ordered through my favorite vendor and Toys2 has lost yet another customer, which obviously is of no concern to them. As long as there is no restocking fee (and I've been assured there won't be through a mutual contact), I'm not going to beat a dead horse about it. I just hope the figure is worth all the fuss, but it's beginning to look like Tony will be.

What's done is done. I've re-ordered through my favorite vendor and Toys2 has lost yet another customer, which obviously is of no concern to them. As long as there is no restocking fee (and I've been assured there won't be through a mutual contact), I'm not going to beat a dead horse about it. I just hope the figure is worth all the fuss, but it's beginning to look like Tony will be.

Hey guys,
not to truly beat a dead horse, but did ANY of you even LOOK at my email?

I'm in no way affiliated with Toys2, and I do go through other vendors, not jsut them, but the way it's being portrayed here, there is a severe breakdown in communication and understanding.

Toys2's old system was that you would get either 1 or 2 email confirmation. You got the one where they combine the shipping cost into one line and not have anything in the shipping, and then there's the one where they break it down per line item and the added tax/shipping costs. Their system seems to have reduced confusion going to a single email confirmation.

Slade's email showed (in red):
----- Original Message -----
[email protected]
Sent: 11/14/10 11:09 AM
Subject: Receipt from ToySquare

Company: ToySquare
Reference Number: T2P17697

Subtotal: $209.88
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00
Total: $209.88

ToySquare

My two emails (in blue and green respectively) will show the combined email similar to Slade's (green), and the split up costs (blue) from a previous purchase:

Date: January 5, 2009 14:16:11 CST
Subject: Receipt from ToySquare

Company: ToySquare
Reference Number: T2P13010

Subtotal: $354.25
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00
Total: $354.25

ToySquare

Date: January 5, 2009 14:30:20 CST
To:

Subject: Toy Square: Your order #13010 has been processed
Reply-To:
[email protected]

You have received this notification from Toy Square because you are a registered user or you or some other registered user requested some information for you from our store.

Dear Mr. ,
Your order has been processed successfully.

Order id:

Order date:

05-01-2009 15:30:07
Products ordered SKU Product Item price Quantity Total
HT001474

The Dark Knight - Joker (Bank Robber Version)
$159.99

HT001468
The Dark Knight - Batman (The Dark Knight Ver)
$159.99

Subtotal:
$319.98

Shipping cost:
$34.27

Total:
$354.25

Toy Square
Phone: 905-470-0007
Fax: 905-470-0037
URL:
www.toys2.net

As you can see in the big bold, the split up cost overall total is $354.25. In the abbreviated email, the total is $354.25, without an amount in shipping. Also notice that one is titled Order #13010
and the other is Reference Number: T2P13010.

I'm just saying, use some sense, before others, including newbies and veterans say, Toys2 sucks, and we lose one avenue to get figures.

As for Tony, he's 3kg. Shipping from Toys2 to Miami, 33144 is $39.20. For the $175 price, that puts the total at $214.20. roughly the cost you have at 209.88 (shipped at $34.88)

Just saying. You may have freaked out for no reason. If you tell Eric you're cancelling, then he will cancel your order. He may have thought you found it cheaper elsewhere, not his store. Of course he won't price match.

I just got a invoice from ABC :D
But the figure is delayed until 20 - 24 jun :/

Anyway, he has changed shipping from 38 dollars to 45 dollars on the final invoice, do you guys think I should be a _____ about it or let it slide?

edit: I think its a bit ugly of him just to increase the shipping without saying anything so maybe I should send him a line and ask about it?

Last edited:
Yeah, I just got an uppdate that Blitzway now expect to have the figure ready to ship on the 25th.

I just got a invoice from ABC :D
But the figure is delayed until 20 - 24 jun :/

Anyway, he has changed shipping from 38 dollars to 45 dollars on the final invoice, do you guys think I should be a _____ about it or let it slide?

edit: I think its a bit ugly of him just to increase the shipping without saying anything so maybe I should send him a line and ask about it?

I just paid my invoice, I didn't worry about the extra 7 bucks. These guys do their best to estimate shipping and products aren't always the same weight as shown in the specs (which is what I imagine they base their shipping estimate on). By all means drop him a line if you want clarification, as the policy page doesn't mention price disparities between quote and final amount. Not to thrilled about non-refundable shipping in the event of a defect either, but $155 + shipping was too good to pass up. I hope BW have their QC A-game on.

I just paid my invoice, I didn't worry about the extra 7 bucks. These guys do their best to estimate shipping and products aren't always the same weight as shown in the specs (which is what I imagine they base their shipping estimate on). By all means drop him a line if you want clarification, as the policy page doesn't mention price disparities between quote and final amount. Not to thrilled about non-refundable shipping in the event of a defect either, but $155 + shipping was too good to pass up. I hope BW have their QC A-game on.

I'll drop them a line and ask them whats up, I have 3 more items on preorder from them and I wanna be able to trust them that the prices I order for is the price I get.

Good idea, a few dollars on multiple items adds up really quickly. It would be helpful to have this on his policy page though. Among the many, many reasons why BBTS is so good is their detailed - and fair - policy. For everything.

Back