Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know ones like these where it looks like he is just staring into space on drugs or something.

115202l8kkx5k9zxpawzp8.jpg

115208mcs9n9vz9c6sz6va.jpg

115223pnulzaabl4vnnamv.jpg

115238vp0d1eeegzb9fz9z.jpg

115242jeo724ctf002i0zw.jpg

115247le0gjl5550gf5egc.jpg

115252q3774s3617p13ib3.jpg

115300qeb31gfks00uk0be.jpg

115303c53fi1510fhg13g2.jpg

115309bdgz4881d40u3gys.jpg

115313bm0w5cy3f8kk87k3.jpg

115318hyaf0gyidcpgwyyv.jpg

IDK there is just no emotion and the eyes don't look alined either.

Last edited:
put a pair of sunglases on him...problem solved:lol.I've always said the eyes are a bit of a let down,but still getting him.

how's your painting skills steve,could you redo them to your likeing?..I have a mate who's really good,but I will see how I feel when he's inhand.
if your still unsure for this price,maybe your better off cancelling him:dunno

how's your painting skills steve,could you redo them to your likeing?..I have a mate who's really good,but I will see how I feel when he's inhand.
if your still unsure for this price,maybe your better off cancelling him:dunno

I would say I am an amateur painter, as I know the basics but wouldn't touch this even if I was good painter for the value sake. Maybe Arnie should of used glass eyes like he did for some of his handmade figures. Right now I am not cancelling but I am on the fence.

Look at the other pics of the sculpt and pay attention to the eyes, heck even I am thinking about cancelling this because the eyes look weird.

Its ok but I would prefer something like this with the eyes looking towards the side.

Yeah also when you paint the eyes sideways there is less risk of making them cok-eyed

I think its more the sculpt expression being so neutral rather than the eyes themselves.

Also, the sideways glances were generally used in group fighting scenes...heavily featured in BB, FoF and EtD ....but Game of Death was all 1x1 so he was looking straight at his opponent.
(I can't think of a scene with the sideways glance in GoD actually ...I'm sure it must be in there! ...going to watch it again now :D )

I think its more the sculpt expression being so neutral rather than the eyes themselves.

Also, the sideways glances were generally used in group fighting scenes...heavily featured in BB, FoF and EtD ....but Game of Death was all 1x1 so he was looking straight at his opponent.
(I can't think of a scene with the sideways glance in GoD actually ...I'm sure it must be in there! ...going to watch it again now :D )

Here is a clip, he looks his eyes are looking to the right at 1:32, whilst holding nun-chucks.

https://www.fanpop.com/clubs/bruce-lee/videos/26621711/title/bruce-lee-game-death-fights

I can't believe u didn't remember that part SAB it was burned into my memory. Looks like I have watched GOD too many times! :lol

Last edited:
Back