Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha

I think a 2nd headsculpt and two sets of fighting hands/forearms (one set of 2 with closed fist, and another set of 2 fighting hands with pinky and thumb outstretched in his trademark style)

Extra head + 4 arms would be snapped up by all buyers I think !

....a dirty footprint covered suit would also be awesome but not sure if it would be possible to get it over the shoes.

Yeah I think that would be too hard, having owned one PF I know you can't take off the clothes on these like you can with Hot Toys or Eb figures. It's like someone said on here they are like sculpted on sorta.

Yeah I think that would be too hard, having owned one PF I know you can't take off the clothes on these like you can with Hot Toys or Eb figures. It's like someone said on here they are like sculpted on sorta.

Well we're discussing hypotheticals that are never going to happen :D
But this is sort of different to most PFs ....because the head and arms come off, and because its a stretchy jump suit rather than normal clothes, I don't think it would be that difficult to remove.

Well we're discussing hypotheticals that are never going to happen :D
But this is sort of different to most PFs ....because the head and arms come off, and because its a stretchy jump suit rather than normal clothes, I don't think it would be that difficult to remove.

I don't know about most PFs but both the arms and head comes off my Jason EX PF, so some PFs have EX parts like swappable shield arm and head for Captain America. BTW are we sure the head comes off this? You might be right though that being a stretchy suit it might not be that difficult to remove.

I don't know about most PFs but both the arms and head comes off my Jason EX PF, so some PFs have EX parts like swappable shield arm and head for Captain America. BTW are we sure the head comes off this? You might be right though that being a stretchy suit it might not be that difficult to remove.

um...you are right .... I don't know if the head comes off or not :D I just assumed it did because it was built as a separate part and we saw pics of them being painted separately. Definitely could be glued in there.

um...you are right .... I don't know if the head comes off or not :D I just assumed it did because it was built as a separate part and we saw pics of them being painted separately. Definitely could be glued in there.

Yeah I know Blitzway said something about it being magnetized like how other PFs with detachable heads are but we have yet to see any pics of the statue with the head off. So I think you are right and it is glued there unfortunately. :(

blitzway did say magnetized head,so I wouldn't think it would be glued:dunno,but we are all speculating here.looks like a few of us would like some ''extras'':).who knows as this sold out,they may make some extras for it in the future,it wouldnt take/cost that much.
as this is my 1st PF type statue it's all new to me:lol

So far no one has posted an unboxing video of this statue, I keep looking on YouTube for one.

Mine is already on its way, must have it by late february. But i will not be able to display, no room enough. And i'm trying to move to another place. But i will be happy just having it, i'm sure once it sells out will double in price.

About the expansion pack i don't believe it can happen, Blitzway will focus on the Rocky project. But i would love an expansion pack and Arnie does a new EtD and WoD statues.

Mine is already on its way, must have it by late february. But i will not be able to display, no room enough. And i'm trying to move to another place. But i will be happy just having it, i'm sure once it sells out will double in price.

About the expansion pack i don't believe it can happen, Blitzway will focus on the Rocky project. But i would love an expansion pack and Arnie does a new EtD and WoD statues.

Like SAB said we were just speaking hypothetically. I just asked him what would he want in an expansion pack, we didn't really think there would ever be one.

BRUCELEE.COM Shop is just clueless. No one there even knows what I'm talking about when I inquire about the Gold Base Version.
Two days of asking and they say they need to ask Blitzway.
Then they say Blitzway only says it could be a few more weeks.
Unbelievable.

y5apytas.jpg

6u8y2ery.jpg

7u4ehe3y.jpg

Source by anganal wong

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

It's only a matter of a couple weeks now so many fans including myself are gonna extremely happy when it will be arrived.

y5apytas.jpg

Source by anganal wong

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Great shots, thanks for sharing~

When I read openzh's mini review, apparently "gold dust" flakes off from the plaque right out of the box, so those who've PO'd the exclusive may wanna take note of this for their gold base.

Back