Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great shots, thanks for sharing~

When I read openzh's mini review, apparently "gold dust" flakes off from the plaque right out of the box, so those who've PO'd the exclusive may wanna take note of this for their gold base.

Glad I didn't order that one then. All that money u pay for it and that stuff happens? I mean come on!:mad:

Glad I didn't order that one then. All that money u pay for it and that stuff happens? I mean come on!:mad:

Hopefully it was an isolated case or even a minor issue. I ordered the regular as well, openzh's plaque looked alright to me in his pics.

here's my reply from blitzway
Hi there

We are very sorry about this late reply.

Now, all the statues are ready to ship, however, there is difficulty in sending goods from China owing to Chinese New Year.

Please ask your retailer for the shipping schedule.

By the way, thanks for your suggestion about this product.

We will think over it.
so there may be a delay in shipping:(
but they seemed to like the idea of an additional smile/smirk,action type sculpt and extra hands,fist and pose type.:)
sounds like a possibility in the future (maybe)
and the Chinese new year 31/01-17/02 great.

Last edited:
Hi there

Now, all the statues are ready to ship, however, there is difficulty in sending goods from China owing to Chinese New Year.

We will think over it.
but they seemed to like the idea of an additional smile/smirk,action type sculpt and extra hands,fist and pose type.:)

Not bothered by longer delay.

What was your suggestion? The expansion pack !?

yeah.another sculpt and hands,thought I'd give it a go..well at least they didn't dismiss it.. the delay is a bit of a bummer,does it mean they wont ship out from china until after the new year?or it will be a short window prior to it.

interesting .... I think I'll email them as well then, let them know multiple people are thinking about expansion packs !

The head is a bigger ask but I think the arms are an easy option for them.

interesting .... I think I'll email them as well then, let them know multiple people are thinking about expansion packs !

May I know what is the expansion packs?
I hope Blitzway will not release 2.0, instead, might have difference pose, or allow us to "upgrade" to get the additional hands and heads? LOL

May I know what is the expansion packs?
I hope Blitzway will not release 2.0, instead, might have difference pose, or allow us to "upgrade" to get the additional hands and heads? LOL

ha ha sorry
A few of us in the last 3-4 pages of this thread have been talking about how great a hypothetical expansion pack would be that had some extra forearm/hands with closed fists (for a no weapons pose) and an extra head with a more lively expression - smirking or yelling?

mrchris has gone the extra step and actually sent the suggestions to Blitzway

Hi there

We will think over it.

So only China has these now? They are not released in Korea yet?

Sorry, I misread & assumed you've ordered the regular like I did, hence my 'as well'. I didn't PO the ex.

Oh I thought so, since you lived in Singapore I had my doubts you would be ordering the EX because imagine how much that would cost to ship! :horror

yeah.another sculpt and hands,thought I'd give it a go..well at least they didn't dismiss it.. the delay is a bit of a bummer,does it mean they wont ship out from china until after the new year?or it will be a short window prior to it.

I am so surprized you asked them that, oh well guess it never hurts to ask.

Don't think it will help SAB they are just being polite, I doubt they took any interest into what Chris mentioned. :(

Agree with Darkavatar, they are just polite with MrChris. But i will write the same thing to them. And also give suggestion of an EtD or FoF statue next for this line and 1/5 figures. In their original add to announce Arnie Kim doing Lee stuff for them they mentioned figures, Enterbay has 1/6 and 1/4 locked, so leaves only 1/5, 1/3, 1/2, 1/1 for figures, i believe 1/5 does for a good size figure. And i would love Arnie does all movies figures again, with Blitzway's close/equal to prototype productions we can have the ultimate Bruce Lee figures.

Agree with Darkavatar, they are just polite with MrChris. But i will write the same thing to them. And also give suggestion of an EtD or FoF statue next for this line and 1/5 figures.

Like I said it couldn't hurt to ask. ;)

In their original add to announce Arnie Kim doing Lee stuff for them they mentioned figures, Enterbay has 1/6 and 1/4 locked, so leaves only 1/5, 1/3, 1/2, 1/1 for figures, i believe 1/5 does for a good size figure. And i would love Arnie does all movies figures again, with Blitzway's close/equal to prototype productions we can have the ultimate Bruce Lee figures.

Yeah its not too bad, Hot Toys MOS figure is about that scale.

Oh I thought so, since you lived in Singapore I had my doubts you would be ordering the EX because imagine how much that would cost to ship! :horror

Thankfully I don't fancy the gold base at all and not to mention the higher price too, but yeah shipping would probably have cost an arm & leg man. Then again if I remembered correctly, shipping was free worldwide (or should I say already factored into the price) when the exclusive was up for solicitation at brucelee.com.

Thankfully I don't fancy the gold base at all and not to mention the higher price too, but yeah shipping would probably have cost an arm & leg man. Then again if I remembered correctly, shipping was free worldwide (or should I say already factored into the price) when the exclusive was up for solicitation at brucelee.com.

Oh I didn't know that. Didn't the gold base one only cost $100 more though?

y5apytas.jpg

6u8y2ery.jpg

7u4ehe3y.jpg

Source by anganal wong

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Jeepers this looks good!!!! :horror I MUST RESIST!!!! :panic:

Back