Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

well got the display case sorted:yess:..just need blitzway to release the sodding statue now:mad:

Hey Chris, looks like a case by James at Immortal! Yea, he's just done 2 cases for me literally this week for my Iron Man 1:1 bust and did a great job on my custom Lightsaber display case....should be getting mine next week :yess:

umuvaqyb.jpg

Hey Chris, looks like a case by James at Immortal! Yea, he's just done 2 cases for me literally this week for my Iron Man 1:1 bust and did a great job on my custom Lightsaber display case....should be getting mine next week :yess:

umuvaqyb.jpg

correct mate.it is james from immortal,he did me a great deal,a GLASS case,31''x16''x16'' mirrored back and led lights in the base:yess:.lucky for me he's at a model show about 20miles away from me on Saturday so I can save about £30 on postage....oh the cost...........£68!!!!!!:thud:
I was quoted £104 for a bog standard acrylic one.:horror
bruce is gonna look rather nice in it.
ah-ha BLITZWAY ARE STATING THE STATUE HAS SOLD OUT!! may get some news soon hopefuly.

correct mate.it is james from immortal,he did me a great deal,a GLASS case,31''x16''x16'' mirrored back and led lights in the base:yess:.lucky for me he's at a model show about 20miles away from me on Saturday so I can save about £30 on postage....oh the cost...........£68!!!!!!:thud:
ah-ha BLITZWAY ARE STATING THE STATUE HAS SOLD OUT!! may get some news soon hopefuly.

Yea, when a fellow freak put me in touch with James i was staggered at his unbelievable prices! He has a lot of business coming his way with my collection - have at least 3 cases booked with him each month upto December and it will probably only carry on into the new year. Just waiting for him to complete my Iron Man 1:1 bust display case which will have the mirrored background and LEDs around the edges...cant wait! :yess:

Sixty eight pounds is very cheap for something that big. What an incredible deal!

Congrats! :clap

BARGAIN.is what I call it.will deffo use james for future cases needed.now blitzway give us some news pleeeeeze.

fell lucky there I think.but i'd have gladly paid £30 postage for it.i think i'll put the HD1002 statue in it until the statue gets here in oct.nov.dec.jan.:dunno

I have 2 different blitzway links to what appear to be the same page for this statue, however, one shows its sold out and the cut off date was yesterday the 24th, the other link looks like the exact same item but is not sold out and has a pre-order cutoffof August 24th, which is way past.

I have emailed them for clarification, but as far as you guys know this is completely sold out as far as Blitzway is concerned, correct?

I have skimmed the thread for any US retailers who will be selling with no luck.

Anyone have a comment on this?

the sold out status came up on blitzway's site today with the 24/09PO date.so going by that,it's all sold,just need some shipping news now.
cheers larry,looking forward to getting mine Saturday,gonna stick the HD1002 in it for now.

these cases look very nice and so cheap would it be possible to have the makers details.
Thanks Andy and mrchris :duff

I have 2 different blitzway links to what appear to be the same page for this statue, however, one shows its sold out and the cut off date was yesterday the 24th, the other link looks like the exact same item but is not sold out and has a pre-order cutoffof August 24th, which is way past.

I have emailed them for clarification, but as far as you guys know this is completely sold out as far as Blitzway is concerned, correct?

I have skimmed the thread for any US retailers who will be selling with no luck.

Anyone have a comment on this?

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BLTZ10002&mode=retail

:)

Thansk for that link, I dropped a PO today, all the little things bugging folks aren't really bugging me too much, I think overall this could look stunning in hand.

Yeah I still struggle with the face being too wide ...but overall I think this will be an amazing piece on the shelf.

yeah the little flaws should be overshadowed by the sheer presence of this huge thing on display.just need some info from blitzway now.

Back