Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these cases look very nice and so cheap would it be possible to have the makers details.
Thanks Andy and mrchris :duff

facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Immortal-Cases-Displays/439281416091695
webpage
https://www.casesanddisplays.co.uk/
his name is james and yes great looking cases and prices

Thanks Chris for providing the details for Dave...i know its slightly off topic but just sent James the measurements to recreate this display case for my Iron Man LSF...its gonna be sweeeeeeet!!! :yess:

my6yvyhy.jpg

very nice indeed.better start saving up to pay for it:lol
really looking forward to getting mine Saturday will no doubt send some more work James's way,great case....shame NO blitzway statue to go in it:mad:

very nice indeed.better start saving up to pay for it:lol
really looking forward to getting mine Saturday will no doubt send some more work James's way,great case....shame NO blitzway statue to go in it:mad:

Thanks Chris :hi5: yea, it will cost a bit but not as much as it would if it was made out of acyrlic and bought on ebay right! :exactly::lol

Would you post some pics up of the case once you get it mate...wanna see some close up pics of the LEDs in the base...thats what i'm looking forward to seeing the most with these cases, how well the LEDs have been encorporated inside the base

with my photo skills I will supply you with some HD professional images:rotfl....(waits for comments:lol).I will take some on Saturday evening,and I will get wifey to take them,she seems better at capturing them..yeah acrylic far to expensive:exactly: will give you an honest opinion on the case guys the LED'S are built into the base and add an extra inch to the overall height and access is via the base for batteries and the switch is in the base too.....watch this space over the weekend:yess:

with my photo skills I will supply you with some HD professional images:rotfl....(waits for comments:lol).I will take some on Saturday evening,and I will get wifey to take them,she seems better at capturing them..yeah acrylic far to expensive:exactly: will give you an honest opinion on the case guys....watch this space

Super cool Chris! Thanks to Mrs. Chris for the pics :wink1: :hi5:

here's some FB pics
it appears on the glass base the LED'S may be sandwiched between the glass

this appears to have a black wooden? base or it could be the carpet showing throughor even mirrord base,don't know who owns this,but looks like the LED's are set about the base

looks great either way.

here's some FB pics
it appears on the glass base the LED'S may be sandwiched between the glass

this appears to have a black wooden? base or it could be the carpet showing throughor even mirrord base,don't know who owns this,but looks like the LED's are set about the base

looks great either way.

Yep, does look good. Did you opt for the mirrored background Chris?

oh yeah mirrored back with LED base:clap..james told me an all glass case for my dimensions would be £46!!!! so for £22 extra the mirror and LEDs were a must..really is cracking value for money:exactly:

great quote from wifey ''fancy going to Liverpool for a few hrs''
see you guys in a few hrs and no doubt a few less £ss ;(

Don't want to sound noobish, but does this elusive James person have a website of some kind? His cases look mighty interesting.

Back