Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess everyone is waiting for pics of the actual product to surface over at the Crow thread too. A lot of folks didn't take too well to my snap of him at STGCC lol. I kinda like the sinister look captured though.

Yeah what was with that? I see nothing wrong with your pic, it looks pretty much the same as all the other pics I have seen of it.

Those people in that thread need :thwak

Oh I just realised you've asked me a question over there, sorry. In person, he looks of the usual quality one would expect from HT, although his joints are all covered but can't really escape from looking like figure with molded hair. But I like the overall vibe of the figure, so yeah he didn't look cartoony to me at all.

So he looks realistic then? Good likeness to Brandon?

dx8q.jpg

bummer..would like some up to date pics of the finished version..getting kinda boring waiting for news from blitzway.

I think it would be epic anyway.

@ Chris i finaly received my plate of Bruce Lee after exact one week from Melbourne Australia and i'm extremely happy with it,thanks again buddy.:wave

maybe,but I would think blitzway should have these statues ready(well for the engraving period anyway):dunnobut they will only ship ''big'' orders to any 1 country at once to save on costs I suppose.and now you can PO until end sept!!.so no retail pics available:mad: and those who ordered engraving have to wait even longer.:slap(cant see why they cant send all the engraved orders out)
:clapcongrats mate...it's a great display plate

Doesn't look photoshop to me. He probably took more than one pic of the same lighting and angle

It doesn't look similar it looks exactly the same, it has to be photoshopped. Then again, the hands are in the other photos, so:dunno

Maybe he used this pic and darken it to look like that other one.

web_BruceLee_BLITZWAY_130720_12_zps99f8d59c.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think so, it looks photo shopped, the picture of the statue of the figure looks exactly the same as this. Same lighting and everything. I don't know why Arnie would do this though. :confused:

web_BruceLee_BLITZWAY_130720_13_zpsdc6ef086.jpg

can anyone confirm that the black line on Bruce's right wrist is not a seam showing where the hand is removed? :dunno

Back