Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wrong thread for discussing The big Boss figure.

This thread is reserved for laughing at Blitzway's ever changing release date and complete lack of communication.

Blitzway?? who's that...:lol.forgot about the statue,it's been that long.
back to the big boss thread then.:wink1:

That's a good joke Chris no seriously i hope we will see that statue finished somehow cause to be honest i'm tired to wait that long but as mentioned before it better be waiting a bit longer and receiving a stunning piece than receive it earlier but not that good.:hi5:

lee_zpsb9e38200.jpg

Always thought the likeness on the Cinemaquette (and the Sideshow PF) were abysmal ...

How much was that statue ? $2000+ ?

Yeah but have CM ever done a human character where they have ever nailed the likeness? :dunno

No ....although Arnie and Reeves were very close.

Sparrow and Indy were also miles off.

I have no idea why people buy their product or how they are still in business.

No ....although Arnie and Reeves were very close.

Sparrow and Indy were also miles off.

I have no idea why people buy their product or how they are still in business.

You and me both.

:hi5:

Although their non human statues are quite good but too expensive. Like over $3000 for that Endo Skeleton. :horror

and here's me thinking this was the blitzway thread:rotfl.whoever blitzway are...someone with a statue they are supposedly making if memory serves me correctly:slap

and here's me thinking this was the blitzway thread:rotfl.whoever blitzway are...someone with a statue they are supposedly making if memory serves me correctly:slap

Well your the one that said you thought the likeness was good on the CM statue. That's why people started to comment on CM statues in general.

Last edited:
just commented on this..at least it gave us something to chat about while we wait...and wait..and wait.

Yeah I know, just messing with you man. ;) Besides it wasn't you who posted that. So I think we should blame Paris for the reason why people started commenting on the poor likeness of most human CM statues. :lol

yeah it's your fault Paris....mind you this thread would be pretty bare without other things to get involved in:lol

Back