Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry a 1/3 scale of what Bruce Lee? I don't understand Dark Shadows question. :huh

It was not a question about any scale Darkavatar i just ask Blitzway to make it right like it should be that's all and yes i hope too one day for a lot more of Bruce Lee in scale 1/3 or 1/2 or even a Lifesize statue.:exactly:

Oh ...unless I read it wrong he was just saying that despite its problems and high price he still wants the CM Bruce Lee statue.

I was replying that he'd be better to wait because either Blitzway or Enterbay will do basically the same statue with a better sculpt at 1/3 of the price .....

I mean Enterbay already has a better version in 1/4 scale (HD-1002) and its inevitable that the 'fighting pose' will get released in a larger scale.

Yeah correct about that SAB but only on a decent price but now i read the comments on that there might be a new one made by Blitzway yes i'm gonna wait till that moment comes but i hope they will do the hair just like the CM.:yess:

do you think EB will start making 1/3 statues SAB.or continue with the 1/4 figures of bruce.(sorry standard kung fu figure)i cant see EB or BILL missing out on a larger scale FOF/GOD.HD1002 rocks IMHO

I don't think Bill's arrogance will let him copy Arnie Kim's upstart new employer who used a loophole in his Bruce Lee exclusive license to get this made .... for those reasons alone, I don't see EB working in 1/3

I think he'll instead copy Sidehow's 1/2 scale legendary line (cause no one 'copies' Sideshows, they just are the base of the industry)
It'd also allow him to one up Arnie and Blitzway.

Sideshow are slowly rolling out 1 piece for every major character (come on indy!) so I thin Bill will piggy back off that and be the one to release the 1/2 Bruce Lee version ....

I don't think Bill's arrogance will let him copy Arnie Kim's upstart new employer who used a loophole in his Bruce Lee exclusive license to get this made .... for those reasons alone, I don't see EB working in 1/3

I think he'll instead copy Sidehow's 1/2 scale legendary line (cause no one 'copies' Sideshows, they just are the base of the industry)
It'd also allow him to one up Arnie and Blitzway.

Sideshow are slowly rolling out 1 piece for every major character (come on indy!) so I thin Bill will piggy back off that and be the one to release the 1/2 Bruce Lee version ....

You really think they would do that after all the criticisms they are getting from the Big Boss sculpt? Sounds like a lot of trouble to make a 1/2 scale Bruce Lee.:dunno

You really think they would do that after all the criticisms they are getting from the Big Boss sculpt? Sounds like a lot of trouble to make a 1/2 scale Bruce Lee.:dunno

You think Bill is going to get Bruce Lee go because of criticism here ?!
Bruce Lee is the reason Bill started Enterbay and he'll hold onto that license until the end of time.

I still think their 1/4 Bruce Lee's are the 2 best Lee sculpts ever done. I have no concerns about them doing a 1/2 version.

You think Bill is going to get Bruce Lee go because of criticism here ?!
Bruce Lee is the reason Bill started Enterbay and he'll hold onto that license until the end of time.

Well I think by doing that he destroys his rep. He makes such real great sculpts with practically dead on likeness like Arnie T2 BD, MIB, Jordan and Batman Begins sculpts. IMO he should concentrate more on them than Bruce Lee.

I still think their 1/4 Bruce Lee's are the 2 best Lee sculpts ever done. I have no concerns about them doing a 1/2 version.

Guess that's your opinion neither of those sculpts impress me but they are certainly not bad sculpts by any means. BTW when you say those are the two best sculpts ever done, do you mean by Enterbay or they are the best Bruce Lee sculpts you have seen ever done?

the EB 1/4 sculpts are the best retail done so far.a couple of arnies personal ones are better.perhaps EB should get some new sculpters,or concentrate on getting the proto sculpts(eg GOD) DONE FOR SELLING..not messed up when mass made.
OH still no news from blitzway.............

the EB 1/4 sculpts are the best retail done so far.a couple of arnies personal ones are better.perhaps EB should get some new sculpters,or concentrate on getting the proto sculpts(eg GOD) DONE FOR SELLING..not messed up when mass made.
OH still no news from blitzway.............

Personally I think Version A is better than both 1/4 sculpts done by EB. It's not perfect but you can tell straight away it's Bruce Lee. I suppose you can tell the same thing with the 1/4 ETD statue but IMO that's mainly because of the iconic war cry expression of his. The 1/4 WOD sculpt figure is nice to but sometimes it can look really off, the version A one is more consistent as it never looks way off or dead on like the 1/4 WOD figure sometimes does.

Last edited:
version A is probably my favourite 1/6..no sculpt is spot on but you can see it's bruce.(big boss excluded:wink1:)
regarding blitzway,the ''gold version'' is shipping dec 13 or there abouts
yet no news on the more popular standard version.
I wonder if blitzway are concentrating on the gold,as they are dealing directly with Shannon,and want to keep on her good side,and us mere nobodies can wait:dunno

version A is probably my favourite 1/6..no sculpt is spot on but you can see it's bruce.(big boss excluded:wink1:)

:rotfl

regarding blitzway,the ''gold version'' is shipping dec 13 or there abouts
yet no news on the more popular standard version.
I wonder if blitzway are concentrating on the gold,as they are dealing directly with Shannon,and want to keep on her good side,and us mere nobodies can wait:dunno

Hmm that's interesting, well until the normal one comes out I guess most of the conversation on here will be :offtopic:

it's about bruce so it's kinda the topic:lol
really don't understand blitzway's handling on this.if they can give a date and the amount of ''gold'' versions,why not the regular:dunno
how limited is this 500:dunno

it's about bruce so it's kinda the topic:lol
really don't understand blitzway's handling on this.if they can give a date and the amount of ''gold'' versions,why not the regular:dunno

Yeah I don't know either but who knows what goes through their mind. :thud:

how limited is this 500:dunno

Well the Gold as we know it is limited to 100 not sure what the ES is for the regular.

So since you think everything Bruce is not off topic do you hate both Bruce Lee Big Boss sculpts Chris? Like even the Screaming one?

let's put it this way steve,i'm sticking with my £50 big boss kitbash.
the figure is overpriced,awful sculpts,screaming looks like any Asian guy it could pass for jet li or Donnie yen..at least this statues sculpt looks like bruce albeit a little chubby.and this is far better value for money (back on topic):lol

let's put it this way steve,i'm sticking with my £50 big boss kitbash.
the figure is overpriced,awful sculpts,screaming looks like any Asian guy it could pass for jet li or Donnie yen..at least this statues sculpt looks like bruce albeit a little chubby.and this is far better value for money (back on topic):lol

Yeah both sculpt could pass for Jet Li but call me crazy but I think the screaming sculpt looks cool. However, I agree doesn't look anything like Bruce Lee, I just think its a cool looking figure. I have seen your Kit bash that's the FOF sculpt right?

oh it's cool looking,but it looks..cartoony (wrong word perhaps)cgi..un-natural.dunno.i applaud trying something new but you need LIKENESS..big fail to me.apart from the ''unlean'' face the sculpt on this statue is very good.
yeah FOF sculpt.

oh it's cool looking,but it looks..cartoony (wrong word perhaps)cgi..un-natural.dunno.i applaud trying something new but you need LIKENESS..big fail to me.apart from the ''unlean'' face the sculpt on this statue is very good.

Not sure either if cartoony is the right word as it doesn't really look like Bruce Lee as a cartoon character, just a different person screaming. Well maybe it is a bit cartoony, most screaming head sculpts by any company usually come off looking cartoony.

Back