Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo was just to compare the scale since cm is (was) the only company who did 1/3 scale.

My apology if i go offline for one more time as i know this is a thread about Blitzway but i just want to say that when i saw the comparising of both pics and i really am a huge fan of Bruce Lee there's no doubt i want that CM in my collection too one day,it's a bit overprized and i know there's not much of a likenness but if i find that on a decent price it will be displayed in my growing collection.

Back on topic:i think about Blitzway Bruce Lee day and night,I even see the statue standing in my room so C'mon Blitzway give it your very best shot will ya.:exactly:

My apology if i go offline for one more time as i know this is a thread about Blitzway but i just want to say that when i saw the comparising of both pics and i really am a huge fan of Bruce Lee there's no doubt i want that CM in my collection too one day,it's a bit overprized and i know there's not much of a likenness but if i find that on a decent price it will be displayed in my growing collection.

Back on topic:i think about Blitzway Bruce Lee day and night,I even see the statue standing in my room so C'mon Blitzway give it your very best shot will ya.:exactly:

Eventually there will be a 1/3 ...and more likely a 1/2 scale Bruce in that fighting pose.....it is inevitable.

I'd really like a accurate 1.1 bust of bruce from ETD/GOD.the one's available are ok at best.maybe arnie/blitzway may try this in the future.

Sorry a 1/3 scale of what Bruce Lee? I don't understand Dark Shadows question. :huh

Oh ...unless I read it wrong he was just saying that despite its problems and high price he still wants the CM Bruce Lee statue.

I was replying that he'd be better to wait because either Blitzway or Enterbay will do basically the same statue with a better sculpt at 1/3 of the price .....

I mean Enterbay already has a better version in 1/4 scale (HD-1002) and its inevitable that the 'fighting pose' will get released in a larger scale.

Oh ...unless I read it wrong he was just saying that despite its problems and high price he still wants the CM Bruce Lee statue.

I was replying that he'd be better to wait because either Blitzway or Enterbay will do basically the same statue with a better sculpt at 1/3 of the price .....

I mean Enterbay already has a better version in 1/4 scale (HD-1002) and its inevitable that the 'fighting pose' will get released in a larger scale.

Oh I see, yeah what you said makes total sense. The CM one is really a waste of money, yeah looks real but doesn't look like Bruce at all. I don't like the 1/4 EB one but I can still see some likeness in that sculpt whereas the CM one I see no likeness at all. Even the EB Big Boss sculpt is better and that sculpt IMO is horrible. So I agree I think you are totally right that Blitzway would make a similar looking statue in those clothes.

do you think EB will start making 1/3 statues SAB.or continue with the 1/4 figures of bruce.(sorry standard kung fu figure)i cant see EB or BILL missing out on a larger scale FOF/GOD.HD1002 rocks IMHO

do you think EB will start making 1/3 statues SAB.or continue with the 1/4 figures of bruce.(sorry standard kung fu figure)i cant see EB or BILL missing out on a larger scale FOF/GOD.HD1002 rocks IMHO

If they had any sense they would just abandoned the dam line, especially after releasing the Big Boss figure :yuck. Nevertheless, I think they can only release 1/4 scale statues right now as I don't think they have the lisence to release 1/3rd scale ones.:dunno

Last edited:
not a big boss fan steve:rotfl,get in line mate.they totally missed the boat with this one,yeah blitzway may up the stakes and do ALL bruce movies in 1/3.
talking of the CM..sculpt on the CM is better than big boss

Last edited:
not a big boss fan steve:rotfl,get in line mate.they totally missed the boat with this one,yeah blitzway may up the stakes and do ALL bruce movies in 1/3.

Nope I am not Chris and you are right they sure did miss the mark. Looks like a little boy like most of YJ Parks sculpts look like IMO.:lol

talking of the CM..sculpt on the CM is better than big boss

Hmm shouldn't you of shown a comparisson pic between the Big Boss sculpt and CM and not the CM and Blitzway one to prove your point? :confused:

Nevertheless,it's hard to decide which one is better since both the CM one and Big Boss one are awful IMO.:thud: Maybe the CM one is the best bad sculpt between both those bad sculpts.:dunno

Last edited:
best bad sculpts:lol,yeah a comparison between BB and CM would have been better,but this is the infamous blitzway thread...what the hell

best bad sculpts:lol,yeah a comparison between BB and CM would have been better,but this is the infamous blitzway thread...what the hell

Oh yeah I keep forgetting that there is a blitzway Bruce statue coming out.:slap

The Big Boss sculpt looks like the stunt double from GOD, that's really bad. :rotfl

Back