Boba Fett Show of Hands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you canceled your PF Boba Fett?

• Yes

Votes: 45 30.2%
  • No

Votes: 48 32.2%
  • Undecided whether to cancel or not

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Didn't order Boba Fett

Votes: 50 33.6%

• Total voters
Keeping the order. I assummed metal construction for the armour, and would have much preferred it. Weight and solidity do matter to me.

But I take the official comments at face value, and am 100% convinced they made an honest effort to get a quality product out here.

If I were to cancel it would be for budget purposes, and because I already love my GG statue. The ABS would not be a factor in that decision.

I cancelled but only because money is becoming tight and it fit better for me to buy the Medicom Fett and more smaller figures than to spend so much on one larger piece, since I can still get an amazing fett in a scale I collect.

I canceled mine.

Money is tight right now plus with such a high edition number, you'll be able to find one of these below retail later.

Bonehead15 said:
I canceled mine.

Money is tight right now plus with such a high edition number, you'll be able to find one of these below retail later.

dittoe :cool:

Bonehead15 said:
I canceled mine.

Bingo. This is why I canceled as well.

I cancelled mine because the exclusive wasn't worth it to me. i will pick up a regular down the line for alot less.

If anybody is on the fence, I will post pictures of mine as soon as he arrives. I'm sure that a lot of people are waiting to see this in person or at least see a lot of pictures of him in the real world.

I understand the different reasons why people would cancel, but for me this will be the best looking PF in the Star Wars line. I might miss the heavy feel when I first take him out of the box, but once he is sitting on the shelf the only thing that matters to me is how he looks and he is going to look great. Even though he might not be the most important character, this one is far more detailed than any of the previous OT pieces. If Grievous were a beloved character then he would be the champ in the PF line, but while he looks cool he doesn't carry a lot of weight as a popular character.

I love Fett and always have, and I'm definitely not going to cancel. This will be the all time favorite piece in my collection.

tomandshell said:
I love Fett and always have, and I'm definitely not going to cancel. This will be the all time favorite piece in my collection.

Until you land that 1:1 Fett you have been working on! :monkey5

tomandshell said:
I might miss the heavy feel when I first take him out of the box, but once he is sitting on the shelf the only thing that matters to me is how he looks and he is going to look great.

This is exactly how I feel about Fett. I'm sure he'll look great and that's what will count for me. If I get the desire to benchpress a PF figure, I'll reach for my Vader. I do agree this figure will probably be found a bit cheaper in the future with the large edition size. I'm just not sure how much cheaper and if it will be worth the Ebay hassle. I'm going to keep my order.

Last edited:
I'm definitely keeping my order with Sideshow. I'm going to take advantage of their return policy and keeping sending him back for a replacement until I get #42.

i need to call SS to cancel but have yet to do it......yep i need to call right now.....yep.....right.....now......

No chance in hell I'm cancelling my wait list conversion. Fett is my all time fav character and nothing will stand in my way of having him in my house. Thanks go out to all the skeptics out there.:monkey5

Yep, cancelled mine. Not for the plastic controversy, but I didn't want to jeopardize my Ironman LS Exc. bust that is shipping around the same time. Credit card crunch, ya know.

I thought Boba might be easier to find on the secondary market or other online distributors.

I think if the exclusive had been much cooler or somehow more central to the figure itself, then there is no way I would have cancelled my Boba exclusive. As it is, if I don't get an exclusive, meh.

Back