Boba Fett Show of Hands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you canceled your PF Boba Fett?

• Yes

Votes: 45 30.2%
  • No

Votes: 48 32.2%
  • Undecided whether to cancel or not

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Didn't order Boba Fett

Votes: 50 33.6%

• Total voters
Cancelled mine due to the helmet shape. I might pick one up on ebay if they sell for a lot less but considering I preordered a second Captain America PF it isn't likely I'll get a Boba at all (at least this year anyway.)

Canceled. But I'll be looking for it down the road. $325.00 is way too much. Buy 2 PF's on ebay is like getting 1 free.

finally canceled it....spoke with Amy...they had completed the "pre-auth" so i really did wait till the last minute. oh well. i'll pick this one up later in the year...there are 2 pf's ahead of him in line.

Many dealers had the regular for close to $275. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few auctions end around $225 while the flood hits. I expect this will settle in around $250-260 in a few months though.

Didn't cancel. None of the arguments presented in all the endless threads and different forums in support of cancelling were convincing enough IMO. I have a very scientific method of using my gut instinct to decide on whether to buy something or not and my gut's never been wrong for anything I've ordered. :cool:
That's why I normally don't follow these kind of debates.

Kyuzo said:
I have a very scientific method of using my gut instinct to decide on whether to buy something or not and my gut's never been wrong for anything I've ordered. :cool:

A "scientific gut instinct," I like that - even if it is totally self-contradictory!

:lol

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I was thinking the same thing!

Sometimes it's good to follow your own nose!

That my dear padewans is what we refer to as 'irony' or being facetious - comprehension skills for which are sadly disappearing in today's blogspeak and emoticon driven dialogues.

Kyuzo said:
That my dear padewans is what we refer to as 'irony' or being facetious - comprehension skills for which are sadly disappearing in today's blogspeak and emoticon driven dialogues.

You're right, you better call in your response next time. Intonation and inflection are all the jazz. :monkey5

LOTRFan said:
You're right, you better call in your response next time. Intonation and inflection are all the jazz. :monkey5

Nah, so sue me or move on.

Kyuzo said:

Thisa maka my brains hurts. Borat no like these mean postings on the internets of the U.S. and A.

Now I must take this bottle ofa gypsy tears to protects me from your AIDS.

:p

IrishJedi said:
Thisa maka my brains hurts. Borat no like these mean postings on the internets of the U.S. and A.

Now I must take this bottle ofa gypsy tears to protects me from your AIDS.

:p

Best Borat impersonation yet and a constructive analysis of the poll results to boot.

I was on the edge but this morning I realized that I am already pre-authorised for Boba

shipping is only 110 $ with FEDEX which means that he is really not heavy at all, (Lurtz was 155 $ like 6 months ago and the shipping prices increase since)

I think I have to keep him now :confused:

With all these cancellations, I have to weigh in the impact this will have on the secondary market. I won't pay full price if this thing is going to tank.

gambit said:
oh, good to know that, thanks

but still I am on the fence, I want to see pics and read comments first :eek:

i cancelled yesterday and i had already been pre-auth'd so you're good to go but I would decide quick if i were you.

Amanaman said:
With all these cancellations, I have to weigh in the impact this will have on the secondary market. I won't pay full price if this thing is going to tank.

As of right now it's not tanking...an exclusive just sold on ebay for $355.00.

Back