Boba`s Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx guys for your comments....
@Clparker...thx for your fine pictures M8...they are helpful for sure...Yeah I know I just could use the Hasbro pack and upgrade it....BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT I am trying to build this one from scratch :cuckoo::peace

just been looking on ebay.uk and what about this it from action man they both have great looking shapes and details and when you add to it well who no what it will turn out like

Item number: 140325075704 and this one as well Item number: 200529268570

will keep looking

Thx for helping me here....I just looked at the auctions...hmmmmmmmmm not what I had in mind...

I do have a frame I can work with...nooooooooow I need to find some bits and pieces I can use on the frame at the hardwarestore or trash or my kids toys or in the garage or elsewhere....

Alright...I started working my Dengarback today....I must say to this point it looks like some machine from the Scrapheap challenge MUHAHAHAHHAHHA...When I have all the bits and pieces arranged on the pack I´ll show you all a before and after picture....
Sorry for that kind of teaser

OK...here is a picture of my take on the Dengar Pack and the HASBRO Version.....

I hope I can get down and dirty with paint this weekend...and need to get some kind of leather strips somehow...LMK what you think so far....

Ready for the Scrapheap Dengar Pack???

Here ya go...

dsc0048qr.jpg

Thx fellas...Hey Bid I wouldnt change a thing on your pack...looks extremely cool and well made...
I had some time on my hand today and started painting the pack...

Here ya go....

DSC_0049.JPG

Last edited:
Hey Boba I cant see the pic! Is it me? Also if you need some straps and buckles I may have some from a saddle if that helps. Just say the word and I will wack em in the post.

Dengars are looking awesome all around! You guys seem to be very innovative with the back-packs, cool stuff!

...Hey Mark..I hope you`ll see the picture now...
...Thx for your offer...can I hgave a pic of those straps if possible...look through my trade items and if you find something...we can make a deal..

@the dude person...yeah I think everybody trying to give their personal notes to Dengar...the good thing about Dengar is...that he is pictureed different in any "official" picture you see of him...

...Hey Mark..I hope you`ll see the picture now...
...Thx for your offer...can I hgave a pic of those straps if possible...look through my trade items and if you find something...we can make a deal..

@the dude person...yeah I think everybody trying to give their personal notes to Dengar...the good thing about Dengar is...that he is pictureed different in any "official" picture you see of him...

Yeah, I was a bit surprised to see so many other people's customs showing up in a thread titled "Boba`s Stuff." :lol Oh well, they're just trying to help.

and it seems that many Star Wars things seem to have some continuity issues, if you look hard enough for them.

I don't ever remember seeing Dengar's back at any time during the films, so I suppose everything we know about it must come from production pics... And Hasbro figures, which were probably made from production pics... am I right?

Anyway, it's nice to see your Dengar coming together, piece by piece!

That reminds me, need to get back to work on a certain bounty hunter of my own...

No trade sorry they are a gift or you cant have them :) you have put masses of work into the this and constantly taken pics and its the least I can do.

I will post pics today.

More WIP pics of my Dengar Custom...

First thing I did is to study more reference pics of Dengar...after that I chopped up and thinned out The Hasbro Armor,`cause I didnt like that "one piece" look at all...after that I painted the front part of the Sideshow Stormtrooper groin armor....I think I matched the color pretty good....a lil drybrushing here and there....and suddenly my dolly playtime was over....just shot a quick picture for you guys...LMK what you think....I know..I know this coming togehter pretty slow....:gah:

dengararmor.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good Danny, I did the exact same thing with my armor. The SSC Stormtrooper armor is very handy for a Dengar custom.

Looking great and a perfect colour match. I think chopping up the armour like you and other folk have done is a great idea. One day I will start mine.

Back