BOIL and WAXER with NUMA 12" Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea what "action boots" mean? Are they bent at the toe like the extra pair that came with Snake Eyes?

I'm going to return my boots to Sideshow because they are bent. :lecture

Yeah, I don't think the regular will have anymore than 1500 or so. I think the price will keep it down and the fact with this scale of figure you might not see "that" many troop builders.

if and when anyone buys this set and dont want the Numa statue, I am very interested in it! so think of me if you want to sell it! thanks

If sideshow ever make jango would anyone like a boba as like Nuna as the exclusive ?

Nope, I definitely want an articulated young Boba (maybe on the Hobbit body?). He's a little badass in the animated series.

I have to agreed that a young clone cadet is way better an offer than Nuna.

Also seems that SS stopped announcing new clones after this set. The last of the SS 12"?

I think they're gonna finally focus on Commanders/special units since they got all the regular repaints out of the way

I hope there will be more to come but the silence since Boiler and Wax announcements and the recent HT teaser. Man, I hope SS produce more clones, commanders/special units before handling the license to HT coz it will be a pain in the wallet once HT take overs.

I hope there will be more to come but the silence since Boiler and Wax announcements and the recent HT teaser. Man, I hope SS produce more clones, commanders/special units before handling the license to HT coz it will be a pain in the wallet once HT take overs.

I must have missed the press release from Sideshow where they said that they are handing the 12" SW license over to Hot Toys. Can you give me a link for that?

For some strange reason I though the 12" SW line was going strong. During Spook the SS peeps stated that the bounty hunters would be made, along with the SD bridge to display them. I also thought we were getting Dooku 12", Sandtrooper, as well as Snow Troopers and Scout Troopers. They also teased some bigger items in the 12" scale like Dewbacks and Speeder Bikes.

When was this announcement? Must have been pretty recent like this morning. ;)

Last edited:
I must have missed the press release from Sideshow where they said that they are handing the 12" SW license over to Hot Toys. Can you give me a link for that?

For some strange reason I though the 12" SW line was going strong. During Spook the SS peeps stated that the bounty hunters would be made, along with the SD bridge to display them. I also thought we were getting Dooku 12", Sandtrooper, as well as Snow Troopers and Scout Troopers. They also teased some bigger items in the 12" scale like Dewbacks and Speeder Bikes.

When was this announcement? Must have been pretty recent like this morning. ;)

You can cut the sarcasm!

Read what I said and if you can't, I assumed SS dropping the license because no announcements since Boiler and Waxer and the recent rumours of HT taking up SW license.

SS have a lot of plans but we hear nothing for few months now. Therefore, I thought!:huh

Last edited:
The last few announcements have been pretty expensive. SSC knows everyone's disposable income is thin for real or just cautious reasons, so I wouldn't be surprised to see things slow a bit.

Back