BOIL and WAXER with NUMA 12" Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotcha. Haven't followed the whole thread but this is a hell of an awesome set. By far the best "troop related" announcement so far. People are getting hung up on the "Boil, Waxer, and Numa" billing but that's obviously not what its all about.

Before now if I wanted to have two clones always on display, but couldn't decide whether I wanted them to be Phase I or Phase II I'd have to drop what, $360 plus x4 shipping to have a pair of each to alternate between? Just think of these as "Deluxe Cody Squad Troopers" for $224.99.

If you want your Cody troops movie related, put the ROTS buckets on them and have a ball. If CW is your thing, use the CW portraits and have Numa cowering behind them. If you just like Phase I variants but don't care about TV or movie canon, just leave the Phase I helmets on and everything else, Numa and all, in the box. Or be flighty and alternate between all five or six options on a daily basis.

Brilliant value that pretty much caters to every kind of Clone afficionado possible.

Umm ok...but you arent getting the body's and armor and everything else...thats a ridiculous arguement...that being said...who really cares how much the damn things are..if people like them and are willing to drop the coin...then end of story..People like to vent..im guilty also..its fun. The people complaining wouldnt even buy this set if it cost $100...I have no interest in them, I wouldnt..doesnt mean to say I cant appreciate them and the fact alot of people do like these.

Really? Do you just not get it or are you playing dumb? If they sold each Cone as a seperate Clone they would come as any other figure body, armor, stand, etc. At the $90 each clone goes for.

As far as the rest thats neither here nor there IMO. I wasn't stating anything about that at all just that this is a pretty good deal when you consider the fact to get each helm as a "FULL" figure it would cost $90 being that comes to $360.

Before now if I wanted to have two clones always on display, but couldn't decide whether I wanted them to be Phase I or Phase II I'd have to drop what, $360 plus x4 shipping to have a pair of each to alternate between? Just think of these as "Deluxe Cody Squad Troopers" for $224.99.

:exactly:

Really? Do you just not get it or are you playing dumb? If they sold each Cone as a seperate Clone they would come as any other figure body, armor, stand, etc. At the $90 each clone goes for.

As far as the rest thats neither here nor there IMO. I wasn't stating anything about that at all just that this is a pretty good deal when you consider the fact to get each helm as a "FULL" figure it would cost $90 being that comes to $360.

:exactly:

But they aren't selling them as separate clones. Yes it would total $360 for 4 clones but this is two deluxe clones. No spare body and the rest etc.
They're deluxe clones, ranging at the $125 mark. Two deluxe clones would be $250 which still makes this a great set.

But they aren't selling them as separate clones. Yes it would total $360 for 4 clones but this is two deluxe clones. No spare body and the rest etc.
They're deluxe clones, ranging at the $125 mark. Two deluxe clones would be $250 which still makes this a great set.

I know. :slap I think my point is being missed. Its making my head spin a bit trying to explain. So I'm moving on. :dunno

I know. :slap I think my point is being missed. Its making my head spin a bit trying to explain. So I'm moving on. :dunno

Why don't you just say, "without this pack, to get all four helmets, Sideshow would release them on four different clones. Therefore, to get all four helmets, I'd be purchasing all four clones. At $90 a piece, that's $360." :huh

Why don't you just say, "without this pack, to get all four helmets, Sideshow would release them on four different clones. Therefore, to get all four helmets, I'd be purchasing all four clones. At $90 a piece, that's $360." :huh

Good point. I shold have gone with the readers digest version. Good call. :lol

I just watched Innocents of Ryloth again. Cool episode but man did they rip off ALIENS with Numa. :lol Right down to her first biting the soldier's hand, having a name similar to Newt, and her surviving through extensive knowledge of the town's underground tunnels (which of course she uses to help the soldiers escape a horde of creatures.)

They tried to add a little Boo from Monsters Inc. but otherwise I'm a bit surprised Boil never shouted "Game over man, game over!"

I just watched Innocents of Ryloth again. Cool episode but man did they rip off ALIENS with Numa...

... and Lucas ripped of Kurosawa with "Star Wars," and Tolkien with "Willow," and "Sons of Anarchy" ripped of Shakespeare, etc., etc., :lecture

Which, of course, by no means implies that you're wrong... :lol

Back