Borderlands 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, i hope the NECA line continues way beyond just the vault hunters, i want skags, loaders, nightstalkers and spiderants.

Sad that i missed the psycho, i couldn't find him in any of the stores here in malaysia, but if i can find him i'm definately picking up my bro Zero as well as the burning psycho NECA showed at SDCC.

Yea, expect Psycho repaints and Maruaders using the same body. I would hope they would do all the BL2 Vault Hunters, but then again NECA can be there own worst enemy - sure, we may want those figures now, but by '13 will we still? And if not enough get sold then NECA will just cut it off there. Like HT, NECA is not very good at finishing out lines or licenses.

For their Gears of War 3 line we did not get one new Locust - just humans and two repainted locusts

Apparently some chinese factory nabbed their original locust sculpt leaving them with nothing to work with for the gears 3 locusts, or at least thats what i heard. Regardless they promised they'd make some new, better articulated locusts for gears: judgement, so there's that.

But yeah, i get what you guys are saying, NECA will milk that psycho sculpt for all its worth, especially with all the enemies in the game that use that same base body, at least they're cool designs, but if the dust clears and i still don't have my skag figure with opening venus fly trap jaw and bendy tongue...:gah:

I'm glad Zero is on his way, and after him my priorities would be Mordecai and Handsome Jack, as well as Sir Hammerlock. I think those are really the only characters I really want, but I might pick up Axton if they make him.

Man, I like Fire damage. In BL1 Acid seemed like the best, but with the flying, annoying bugs in BL2, Acid takes a back seat to Fire.

Granted, BL2 also seems to be more about adjusting to a given situation. In BL1, I could rely on sniping for almost everything. In BL2 I wal into some areas on automatically load up every weapon but my sniper rifle, knowing that it will never come into play.

Lv20 with a Maliwan Fire SMG, Tiny Tina's Acid pistol (I don't know why it's listed with such a cheap price, when it's so good), and a Jackobs Sniper rifle as my loadout. I also have a Fire shotgun in reserve, for those "Oh, crap!" moments.

Just hit Level 40 - Playthrough 2 is really quite a bit harder. So much so, its the true co-op mode cause you need a buddy or two to tackle the areas

I sided with the Zaffords and fot a sweet Slagger SMG, but i ambushed the caravan in the dust and eqipped a crappy gun to switch for one in the caravan and accidently lost my new SMG :gah:

I sided with the Zaffords and fot a sweet Slagger SMG, but i ambushed the caravan in the dust and eqipped a crappy gun to switch for one in the caravan and accidently lost my new SMG :gah:

I lost a great Jakobs sniper rifle almost the same way. Thought I had it in my inventory when I went to switch with something and must have goofed up somewhere.

Man, the side quests are alittle tougher. And who here hates the varkids? Super tough on the big ones, immune to Acid, and usually work in packs or have those tunneling worm creatures with them. All in what's listed as a "trivial" quest.

In my initial playthrough, I was a major Varkid hater; they've since grown on me a tad

Up to level 45 - last five are gonna take a bit - friends of mine and I rushed thru the 2nd playthrough while ignoring a bunch of side missions, so the later story missions are tough

The threshers are a huge pain in the ass. The wormhole threshers??? OMG, that was controller-throwing status.

The threshers are a huge pain in the ass. The wormhole threshers??? OMG, that was controller-throwing status.

Agreed. I have the guide, but I try not to read too much of it unless I'm really hung up. With that said, I had no idea what to expect from the Wormhole Threshers - they're just nasty.

Mechromancer is cool, except EVERYONE is playing as her now. It's to be expected, but still.

this game is freaking awesome. playing as a commando atm and only level 22.

picked up claptrap to go with the psycho this weekend. think i would pretty much pick up any figures that neca does for this game.

I like the Mechromancer more than I expected, with her internet speak and cool robot design. The character design itself is really good, I'd probably pick up a figure of her. She's a bit like Mordecai in her skill, and I probably would've started with her originally if she'd been available. As it is, I've become quite used to Zero, and using his skill to run past enemies, so it's hard adapting to characters which don't have an easy get-out skill, but Gaige's is kind of a get-out skill which is good.

Back