Borderlands 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IGN review indicated that a mini map seems to have replaced the directional compass from BL1; I hate mini maps that are in the top corner of a game, so I really hope this can be disabled

Whose getting this at midnight and for Xbox? Looking for some coop buddies since we all know this game is better playing with others. Ill probably have room for 1 maybe 2 people at midnight in the room. Depends if my buddies pick up the game at midnight or not.

Going to pre order this tomorrow, I better still get the pre order ish. Can't wait for this. Borderlands being one of my favorites of all time, this better keep the ball rolling..

going to most likely use him as he can see critical weak points with sniper rifle which will come in really handy or i might use the mechromancer

Gunzerker for me most likely.....BL1 played as Soldier and Siren, so looking to change it up a tad.

Looking at using this skill tree:

Salvador3.png

Last edited:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERe3wZdIAtc"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERe3wZdIAtc[/ame]

Details on the Golden Key with Premiere Club pre-orders.

See, the loot inside the Golden Chest is always of “very rare” (purple) quality and scaled to your character’s level at the moment you open the chest. If you’ve only got one Key, you need to consider: do I want some high-quality loot right now, or do I want to wait until I’m closer to the (considerably more difficult) end of the game? Do I want my Level 21 Maya to open the chest, or should I switch to my Level 33 Axton?

Keep in mind that you cannot trade or sell Golden Keys, and once you’ve used a Key to open the Golden Chest, that Key is gone for good. So, you know. Choose carefully.

Whatever your decision, the loot you get from the Golden Chest is like any other piece of loot in the game – you can trade it, stash it, or sell it at your own discretion!

Last edited:
Normally I avoid Gamestop, but with this one, they are the only way to go, money wise. Exclusive arena and you get membership into this premiere club is easy money

Back