Statue Bowen Classic Action Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
598564_3888042155929_1045973927_n.jpg

246421_3888632610690_656631386_n.jpg

292548_3888632010675_1125200950_33540142_1618290421_n.jpg

It would have been great had they made a Modern Thor with this action pose. That would be icing on the cake. the Modern Thor museum is unreal.

In the second I saw the first sneak with the hammer I knew I would sell my Classic Museum one.

In the second I saw the first sneak with the hammer I knew I would sell my Classic Museum one.

Did you sell your Classic Museum? because after the dust has settled, i still cannot decide which i like better. They are both WONDERFUL represetations of the character.

IMG_0850-1.jpg
[/

Did you sell your Classic Museum? because after the dust has settled, i still cannot decide which i like better. They are both WONDERFUL represetations of the character.[/

Yep his gone, no regrets. The Classic Museum was a top notch statue, but the action hammer is out of this world.
The only rule I still follow is only one character each.

Great shot Theo. I'm loving the avenger display with the eaglemoss ant man. Come to think of it...I think I may pick up one of those for my display :hi5:

Yep his gone, no regrets. The Classic Museum was a top notch statue, but the action hammer is out of this world.
The only rule I still follow is only one character each.

You are 100% correct. The hammer is absolutely incredible.

Great rule, btw. I tried my hardest to keep abide by that same rule, but I failed with Bowen Thanos, Thor, Hulk and Punisher :slap another rule I tried to follow was no Bowen female statues but i realized Sue Storm and X-ladies we're musts...so I'm 0/2 with rules.

I stand my ground about this last existing rule. Everthing else was scrapped already with the on going collecting insanity :gah:

Back