Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

Oh, Burn. :rolleyes2

Maybe he is just just referring to the fact that "All your base are boring to us"

Except the Maestro Hulk statue! One of the best statue bases EVER! :rock:rock.

In fact, the whole recent Hulk line had good to great bases!! Simple solution to boring base syndrome...more HULK!:hi5:

Maybe he is just just referring to the fact that "All your base are boring to us"

For me, that's really my only complaint with the BD line are the more often then not plain bases. Some, such as the Hawkeye, Maestro Hulk, Venom, are examples of what could truly be great overall statues. The plain jane bases really get kind of boring and the "standing on rubble" bases have been done waaaaaay too much.

Boring and too similar. $180 or a lame pose and a lame base... not worth the money.

Except the Maestro Hulk statue! One of the best statue bases EVER! :rock:rock.

In fact, the whole recent Hulk line had good to great bases!! Simple solution to boring base syndrome...more HULK!:hi5:

Exactly. Those bases are nice. Look at the Psylocke, Yellowjacket, and Retro Ironman in that pic. The base are basically the same, just edited a bit. Its boring.

So much negatives for Bowens. I think Bowens could out do Sideshow if he chooses to make maquette scale but then again too many cheap collectors are willing to pay for whats its worth.

Boring and too similar. $180 or a lame pose and a lame base... not worth the money.

Exactly. Those bases are nice. Look at the Psylocke, Yellowjacket, and Retro Ironman in that pic. The base are basically the same, just edited a bit. Its boring.

Maybe the economy is bad & the plain jane bases are away to get product out at a reasonable price point? Hmmm...

955273425_KDx4A-XL.jpg

Is Johnny the first of a new Fantastic Four set by Bowen? Stay tuned...
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/bowen-designs-johnny-storm-statue-progress-9518.html

if you call $180+ for cookie cutter sculpts, sure :lol

If you could figure out a way to make them cheaper, I'm sure a lot of statue companies would love to speak to you. But, since you don't & you're just being ignorant as usual, who has time to listen to what you have to say?

I used to own every mini busts and statues from Bowens until i run into Ironman comiquette and Spiderman PF in a local store, never go back to Bowens since. The things, i don't like about Bowens Design are the scale of the statue and edition size. The sculpt and price are excellent though.

I used to own every mini busts and statues from Bowens until i run into Ironman comiquette and Spiderman PF in a local store, never go back to Bowens since. The things, i don't like about Bowens Design are the scale of the statue and edition size. The sculpt and price are excellent though.

I agree. Bowen prices are somewhat justified IMO for the scale they offer.
I do wish they make bigger scale though because I genuinely like some of their sculpts.

The only Bowen statues i have are Planet Hulk, Retro Grey Hulk, Maestro Hulk & Hulkbuster and they are awesome and worth the money i paid but the only thing with them is the pose is the same on them, so i'd have liked Bowen to make the pose a little different.

The only Bowen statues i have are Planet Hulk, Retro Grey Hulk, Maestro Hulk & Hulkbuster and they are awesome and worth the money i paid but the only thing with them is the pose is the same on them, so i'd have liked Bowen to make the pose a little different.
Great taste jay.Last couple of weeks, i bought the Retro Hulk, Gray Retro Hulk, Red Hulk, Maestro and the smacking down Hulk. Right now, i am looking for Planet Hulk.

Great taste jay.Last couple of weeks, i bought the Retro Hulk, Gray Retro Hulk, Red Hulk, Maestro and the smacking down Hulk. Right now, i am looking for Planet Hulk.

You're going to love Planet Hulk it's pretty amazing when you see it in person. I'm gonna get Red Hulk and i did order it at one point when this store said they had stock only to refund me and say they had no more left. :(

If you could figure out a way to make them cheaper, I'm sure a lot of statue companies would love to speak to you. But, since you don't & you're just being ignorant as usual, who has time to listen to what you have to say?

you'd think if it's the same pose & base reused over and over it wouldn't cost so much :dunno is paint that expensive these days? :rotfl

Last edited:

Maybe the economy is bad & the plain jane bases are away to get product out at a reasonable price point? Hmmm...

How is that true? His statues before the cookie cutter base was $180... except for the overly overpriced ones (Sabretooth). :dunno

955273425_KDx4A-XL.jpg

Is Johnny the first of a new Fantastic Four set by Bowen? Stay tuned...
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/bowen-designs-johnny-storm-statue-progress-9518.html

Add fire to the crotch and I might buy it for ____s and giggles.

How is that true? His statues before the cookie cutter base was $180... except for the overly overpriced ones (Sabretooth). :dunno

Add fire to the crotch and I might buy it for ____s and giggles.

Oh o....

Fire Crotch!!!

Crap...I shouldn't get involve.

Back