Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

Al,

Tell Randy to make me a Selene Comiquette in my honour.

Your wickedness,

jinxx

This may be my favorite thread on the whole forum as I always get a chuckle reading the back forth arguements.

I still think that the thread title should be changed to "Bowen Designs: New Product Discussion" or, more fittingly, "The Future Looks Bright for Bowen?" :lol

You gotta admit, having 30 or so statues with exactly the same pose would be kind of trippy. I bet it would freak someone out who came in and saw it for the first time.

970520443_wNxt2-O.jpg

Bowen Designs Captain America WWII Mini Bust & Original Captain America Concept Art!
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/bowen-designs-ww2-captain-america-mini-bust-sneak-9667.html

I don't want sound to much of myself; whats the point of having a Poll on a Character when the 3 we were allowed to pick from were not even close to the pose that we all looked at????; Please Clear this for me, Thank You

970520443_wNxt2-O.jpg

From the neck down, this looks pretty good. However, is it just me or does Cap look like he was scalped or something underneath that mask? The pupils look too big and the "A" is crooked. I imagine this is a prelim?

From the neck down, this looks pretty good. However, is it just me or does Cap look like he was scalped or something underneath that mask? The pupils look too big and the "A" is crooked. I imagine this is a prelim?

I'm not intelligent enough to respond to you.

Back