Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

1006985183_8eLgj-O.jpg

Important announcement about the forthcoming Bowen Designs Faux Bronze Captain Marvel!
Captain Marvel

1006985183_8eLgj-O.jpg

Important announcement about the forthcoming Bowen Designs Faux Bronze Captain Marvel!
Captain Marvel

Yeah about that. I dont know for sure if Im gonna pick up FB captain Marvel, but its a 25% non-refundable deposit....and if a minimum of 100 statue orders isnt reached the statue won't happen. So...if I order and 99 other people dont join in...do I STILL lose my 25%??

Damn... I don't do busts, but this is the ultimate cosmic character, and I looove the cosmic stuff. Will be following the progress of this one.

Actually really interested in that X-23 next him as well.

Damn... I don't do busts, but this is the ultimate cosmic character, and I looove the cosmic stuff. Will be following the progress of this one.

Actually really interested in that X-23 next him as well.

x-23 may be my first Bowen female...

I'm actually a little disappointed with that Eternity. Looking at that sculpt, the head is the same as every character Randy sculpts. Change the color and put a mask on it... Captain America. Paint it silver...you have Randy's Silver Surfer. Hell, even look at the post above it. The mouth and expression are the exact same as the Captain Marvel Faux Bronze. Eternity should be unique in some way, right?

I love ya Randy, but you need to break out of that mold of using the same exact expression on every human face you sculpt.

Last edited:
Back