Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

1020770727_vBbmL-O.jpg

I try not to respond to this thread but man, this Blob bust is just wrong in a number of level. He just reminds me of those frogs that was forced to donate their leg for consumption. Clever to have a crack on the base to show how heavy he is, even without his legs.

I love this bust. I'm sure you saw what a nightmare it was before the updates. PERFECT BLOB!

Re: Bowen Designs Wendigo

Yeah a bit less ridiculous now.but still this should not be priced over $250 IMO.

I agree. One of the best statues I've seen from Bowen Designs, but for SS PF collectors this one leaves us stuck in no man's land as Wendigo needs to be quite a bit bigger than Hulk; this Wendigo is more like 1/5 right? It's a little too pricey if so.

If only he was 24" at that $275 price, I'd have been in there.

Amazing sculpt though...

Dear Randy Bowen,

I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes.

Love,

-jinxx-

Heads up for anyone that cares, CSC has the Modern Emma Frost in stock.
https://www.cornerstorecomics.com/i...oduct_ID=3486&Category_ID=0&ChildCategory_ID=
I really want Emma and Black Cat. Hopefully they won't be to hard to find or too expensive in a few months.

You can get them off of Ebay for a good price. I dont see these going up too much in price but anything can happen. Ex Retro Cable.

Dear Randy Bowen,

I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes.

Love,

-jinxx-

:goodpost::yess::hi5: Jinxx, you are crazy.

for a minute i thought that was a alternate version of Moon Knight and was going to be all over it, but wth is Task (mix)master :dunno

Nice, Taskmaster is awesome. One of my all time favorite Avengers villians - will probably have to get it if it turns out well.

Back