Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The non-Bowen haters should appreciate this new Modern Thor
35l6ejo.jpg

25q6j3t.jpg

Been wanting a modern Thor for a while now, I just might have to get this one.

Of all RB's character designs I'd have to say I like his Thor depiction best. I have several BD pieces, and the upcoming 'Thor in Action' will be my first and only Thor ever.

RE: New F.F. statues.
If the three are sold as a set then I won't partake. However I would pick-up Sue as a single purchase- she looks nice and meaty ; )

I actually like the old school look especially of sue and mr fantastic hope the paint is as good as the sculpts.

you'd think sideshow would get around to finishing the FF in 1/4 scale :pray:

:pray: Let us pray. It would be the best scale to display next to Silver Surfer so let's hope. 1:4 classic HT would also be awesome to display with Namor.

Last edited:
I'm torn on that modern Thor. Thor is my favorite Marvel character but I hate what has become of the Marvel Universe over the last few years. I don't even follow it anymore.

But I'm a big JMS fan so I read his run on Thor and loved it. His final issue of Thor was the last Marvel comic I've purchased.

I didn't care for the new costume at first, but it grew on me over time. I still prefer the classic costume though. I'm definitely getting the spinning hammer Thor but I can't decide if I want the modern one in my collection.

Back