Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Thor movie one is a SS hot toys isn't it? I only collect statues not the 12" figures - yeah Bowen won't ship here so got it from SS, just got the newsletter with the pre-order detail on it. It really is a sweet piece - where is the Garden State Mr. Green?:cuckoo:

Garden State = New Jersey, USA.

Also where the Jersey Devils supposedly live/hides!! Beware!

I really do not understand the Bowen critics. He really listen to us Comic book fans and always releases some great products. I really regreat not getting the Captain America Ultimate. The new Thor Modern Museum is great and in my opnion much better than the new Sideshow Thor PF, The pose, sculpture, painting are all great in the prototype.I would love to see Bowen bringing some 1:4s but i think it will never happen as he probably have an agreement with Sideshow and he doesn't produce any Marvel 1:4 and Sideshow doesn`t produce any Marvel 1:6.

Thor Spinning Hammer statue by Bowen PAINTED! It's SICK! You MUST see how this came out!!!
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/bowen-thor-face-preference-action-classic-12699-7.html

PS: On a serious note, if any of you are in the Philadelphia, New Jersey, or New York areas, my friend's 18 year old cousin, Sarah is missing. It's all over Philadelphia news. I posted many pics of her & have police contact info here...

https://www.statuemarvels.com/f341/sarah-townsend-nj-teen-missing-13399.html

We'd appreciate you re-posting the link to your Facebooks & any other sites you go to today. The more folks who see her pics, the more chance my friend's family has of finding her.

Thanks!

Al

Bowen-Designs-Spinning-Hammer-XL.jpg

Is it possible to spin a hammer with the arm and hand in that position? Something doesn't look right to me,I don't see how the hammer could swing in that direction with that arm position.

Kudos to Bowen for this hammer and Thor. This is absolutely one of the best I've seen from Bowen. Unfortunately, the classic style, scale, and maybe related price isn't for me. Congrats to whoever gets it.

Is it possible to spin a hammer with the arm and hand in that position? Something doesn't look right to me,I don't see how the hammer could swing in that direction with that arm position.

Magic hammer...

Back