Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are really gonna look nice together the classic look of the fantastic four... looks very nice :)

That's one of my big beefs about this FF lineup. I think this should have been a modern FF lineup. We already have the 60's-70's FS FF pieces. The only one I like is Ben. Sue looks kinda granny like. Torch isn't in full flame and Reed just looks plain. Oh, well. I'll just have to wait and see if BD does a modern FF anytime soon.

I prefer the black and gold costume for the Wasp, looks very Modern Nova-esque

Wolverine: Old Man Logan Sneak! More pics & altered paint (post #92) in this thread...
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/bowen-designs-marvel-old-man-logan-painted-13302.html

bowen%20designs%20wolverine%20old%20man%20logan%20statue%2000-XL.jpg

I dont find the likeness to be very good imo, a solid effort but it doesnt feel like ol man logan to me for some reason.

I'd like to see more pictures...although my initial impression is that this one looks pretty kick ass. Love the worn clothes...but I'd like to have seen the facial hair been a bit more worn in terms of length as opposed to it just being gray. Still looks great IMO, but with his clothes showing SO much wear I would expect some battle scars on Wolvy. I'll probably be picking this one up too Barb.

Did you click on the link??? they show the full figure front and back

I'd like to see more pictures...although my initial impression is that this one looks pretty kick ass. Love the worn clothes...but I'd like to have seen the facial hair been a bit more worn in terms of length as opposed to it just being gray. Still looks great IMO, but with his clothes showing SO much wear I would expect some battle scars on Wolvy. I'll probably be picking this one up too Barb.

Gotta give bowen props for making statues that the collectors ask for, doesnt look too bad kinda tempting as i do love this story.

YES!! just pre-ordered Thor with SS, now just have to wait 6 months to get it:gah:

Hey bro congrats though...I remember your concern that SSC wouldn't be caryying it...now they are so congrats. All of us who picked it up will def enjoy it I'm sure. :1-1:

Wrong thread? This is Bowen my friend.

Yea Wolverine is in the UK and Bowen doesn't ship to anywhere outside of the US...so he was hoping SSC would offer it, which they did and he smartly picked up. SSC was just a way for him to get this sweet sweet Bowen piece. :clap

Back