Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both of those are great hulks that you have are great barbarian, and they both display alot of energy in each pose, something both of these are lacking, dont get me wrong i actually enjoy museum poses, but hulk rarely is displayed in an iconic way doing nothing.

Yes I have to agree with you guys. There are statues currently out that display Hulks rage WAY better than these. Now if you werent comparing, just the concept art isn't bad, but Celtic you nailed it when you said hulk doesn't stand around in iconic poses he basically destroys everything and then uses the rubble as his toys. These statues are far too passive IMO.

Those are nice lookin' Hulks!
The 1st one's portrait just screams classic to me.
Gotta love Bowen for making the "Professor" Hulk though.
Say what you gotta say about Bowen Designs but they do know how to pick them. They have to drop the faux bronze line though, seriously.

Both of those are great hulks that you have are great barbarian, and they both display alot of energy in each pose, something both of these are lacking, dont get me wrong i actually enjoy museum poses, but hulk rarely is displayed in an iconic way doing nothing.

Don't get me wrong, the Hulk always looks good in a dynamic pose but that is exactly what you see with most interpretations of the "Jade Giant" that's why I think this is a fresh new approach that gives the character a different feel to it. To each his own.

Last edited:
:exactly: Those are the 2 Hulks in my collection as well Barb.
Okay, filip, you are freakin' me out, brother! Our taste is always just a bit too similar. :lol

bromanceRoadWarrior.jpg

IMHO, Spidey and Hulk statues are a waste as museum pieces. The Hulk to me is all rage and motion. Spidey is all agility and flexibility. Museum poses fail to capture the true essence of these 2 characters.

Okay, I will say this for the last time before infractions will be dealt to the repeat offenders.

As I have said we welcome and encourage information being available on this forum about ALL collectables from all manufacturers (bootleg and unlicensed items not included).
If new products are available they can be discussed on this forum and it is not spam just because you don't agree with it, don't like it, the poster or the information they have posted.

So if you don't like the things posted in this thread, you don't collect them, you don't have anything constructive to say, go find a thread you do like or it will be dealt with. Seriously, enough already.
x :peace

Okay, I will say this for the last time before infractions will be dealt to the repeat offenders.

As I have said we welcome and encourage information being available on this forum about ALL collectables from all manufacturers (bootleg and unlicensed items not included).
If new products are available they can be discussed on this forum and it is not spam just because you don't agree with it, don't like it, the poster or the information they have posted.

So if you don't like the things posted in this thread, you don't collect them, you don't have anything constructive to say, go find a thread you do like or it will be dealt with. Seriously, enough already.

:exactly::exactly:my heroine...or hero:lol

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:goodpost::exactly:

Back