Building your MARINES - CORRECTLY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where, on ebay? Probably the most likely place you'd find either of those figures these days. It's pretty hard to say with any certainty, but the last Hicks I saw on ebay a while back went for around $450 I think. Vasquez would fetch considerably less... maybe around $250? Just a guess, tho.

Where, on ebay? Probably the most likely place you'd find either of those figures these days. It's pretty hard to say with any certainty, but the last Hicks I saw on ebay a while back went for around $450 I think. Vasquez would fetch considerably less... maybe around $250? Just a guess, tho.

I've checked Ebay on the odd occasion, but drew a blank. I'm desperate not to sell but I may have no option. How come Hicks brings so much, smaller quantities produced?

Thanks for the info mate :)

Everybody wants Hicks, I guess thats why they cost so much now, when they came out he was the most popular and basically became rare.
I think Mudshark is on the money with the ebay prices, though I got my hicks and vasquez for less than a ebay priced vasquez.

And as promised, more pics of the shoulder lamp by Hurricane.,:yess:
ih8odi.jpg

2iswdw6.jpg

2yx5fsz.jpg

I think it Looks great,
Just cant wait to finaly get this back.:panic:

You will Predator vs Alien , and if you look a few pages back, then you can see PJAM his or her 1/6 scale ALIENS collection on a vid, with all the lamps on.
Mine is with grills open so the light can shine trough it.

Guys, I need some help. I have been offered the Kyle reese Hot toys head sculpt, would it be suitable for Hicks, I know the hair is longer than in the movie but, would it fit under the helmet if I had the helmet on?

Cheers in advance for any help.

Guys, I need some help. I have been offered the Kyle reese Hot toys head sculpt, would it be suitable for Hicks, I know the hair is longer than in the movie but, would it fit under the helmet if I had the helmet on?

It's the same head that was used for HT Hicks.
They both used the same one.

As you can see here, the Hicks sculpt is Kyle Reese with slightly different paint. Even with the helmet liner removed, this is about the best fit you can expect on the Reese/Hicks sculpt. The ear piece can't fold down over his ear because of the sculpted hair. Other than that it fits okay if you futz with it some. Hope this helped.

P1010132.jpg

P1010131.jpg

:waveThought i could help on a little extra info, with the other sculpts who cant carry the helmet, for those you can easely remove the net-web in the helmet so you can fit every troubled option, and you can easy put it back without any real damage on the helmet. you just seperate the net from the helmet.
i had mine removed, becouse of the hair on the Xenoviper resculpt Hicks head , after that it looked good.:hi5:

:wave Thought i could help on a little extra info, with the other sculpts who cant carry the helmet, for those you can easely remove the net-web in the helmet so you can fit every troubled option, and you can easy put it back without any real damage on the helmet. you just seperate the net from the helmet.
i had mine removed, becouse of the hair on the Xenoviper resculpt Hicks head , after that it looked good.:hi5:

:goodpost: Thanks DC, never crossed my mind to remove it from the helmet to make the resculpt fit better. Thank you. :clap

Cheers guys! thanks for the pics mudshark, I think I will get the head sculpt and then in some time upgrade to a better one.

Thanks for asking, mate!!!
Yeah Hurricane said he will be sending the lamp and motion tracker on monday,

Hey guys, what is brown bess in revell collors? thats the correct color for the pulsrifle right?

ANd somebody was talking about correcting the color on the ammo-counter 95, how did that work out?

Last edited:
Back